10+ Year Old Account
    Daryl is the sole reason i watch this show, His awesome is so awesome that glenn picked up some awesome. His awesome is so powerful his bow was never run out of arrows, his bike now runs on his awesome, and carol lived because is wants to shallow his awesome.

If he ever gets taken down by walkers i expect 1 of 2 things.

1) He becomes a Super Sayain and destorys all the walkers in the world with lazor eye beams

2) That will be the last episode because the rest of the gang cant go on without his awesome.

So far we have seen him eat every critter that has crossed his path. I expect to see him fighting a bear in one scene, then slow roasting it in the next.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Oh man is it like soundtrack for season 3 or was it for the previous ones too?
    Well, I don't remember it in the previous seasons, so probably for season 3.
    I might be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I am so used to these sort of dramas being on HBO I was like "Maggie's boobs, finally!" and then remembered it was AMC. Sigh at American puritanical nonsense!
    YES! we want our basic television packages to have woman who dont mind having their privates being shown around!
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally got around to watching last weeks episode. Was a bit different. I like how they're using certain characters for certain things, especially Carl. His character has improved greatly since last season. I'm hoping this first confrontation with the governor comes to some resolution before the hiatus. I wonder if Rick will get captured? maybe

I'm beyond tired of the Governor already. Here's hoping he has a breaking bad character change & let's loose his evil side. I never get tired of Merle, however, he's awesome and I can't wait for him and Daryl to reunite (we've never seen them together!).

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.
    Hahahah. Lol'd good and hard at this one.

Stealing this for sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lot's of Daryl love which is good to see, but he's a wildcard. Who knows what he'll do with his bother back in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I'm beyond tired of the Governor already. Here's hoping he has a breaking bad character change & let's loose his evil side. I never get tired of Merle, however, he's awesome and I can't wait for him and Daryl to reunite (we've never seen them together!).

The actor who plays Governor unlike Michael Rooker is boring as hell. He has opinion of being one of the worst actors out there, no idea why he got the part.

every season this show gets better and better.

did you see the way glen took out that walker @_@ that was straight up nerd power right there guys.

glen and daryl are my favorite characters i hope glen doesnt die @_@ i wouldnt care that much about maggie dying but let glen live
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Great show, will Carol's hair ever grow though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ***SPOILERS***

Who thinks rick will get his arm cut of like in the comicf (dont know how to do a spoilers black out)
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-12-01 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    ***SPOILERS***

Who thinks rick will get his arm cut of like in the comicf (dont know how to do a spoilers black out)

Honestly I don't think so, kinda think Merle already took that away. Probably would be kinda problematic/expensive? to drag rick without hand for next seasons. That's why I also think once they get out of prison Hershel gonna bite the dust.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-12-01 at 02:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ***SPOILERS***

I very, very, highly doubt it. The only reason it got cut off in the comics was because he wasn't expecting it, with no way to defend himself. In the show they are going in ready to attack, so unless his arm gets shot off, he isn't losing it.

At this point in the show, they are going so far off from the comics it is near impossible to predict what will happen.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-12-01 at 02:58 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I very, very, highly doubt it. The only reason it got cut off in the comics was because he wasn't expecting it, with no way to defend himself. In the show they are going in ready to attack, so unless his arm gets shot off, he isn't losing it.

At this point in the show, they are going so far off from the comics it is near impossible to predict what will happen.
    thats how i like it though its close enough that it doesnt feel like an entirely different thing but its distant enough so if someone whos read the comic can get invested with it and not get bored and someone whos never read the comic can do the same with the books
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

***SPOILERS***

I don't think the show can match Kirkman's propensity for maiming characters. Although they seem to be shifting around severed limbs to different characters lately. Herschel loses his leg because Dale isn't around. Maybe Merle subbed for Rick's lost hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be lots of blood tonight. Will the governor get killed?

15+ Year Old Account
    There will be lots of blood tonight. Will the governor get killed?
    Nah only the midseason finale. No way would they resolve any real conflict that early.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Nah only the midseason finale. No way would they resolve any real conflict that early.
    I think they need to wrap up something; preferably the whole Michonne/Andrea/Governor snoozefest will get some resolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's looking more like the comic governor now.... with the eyepatch!

Although they gouged out his opposite eye than in the comic. interesting! lol

Last edited by golds; 2012-12-03 at 03:16 AM.