10+ Year Old Account
    Carl is already a badass, and the others know it.

I am glad to see my man Cutty from The Wire come in. I guess he is a somewhat big role as Tyrese. That is cool. I like that actor.

People bitched all last season because things dragged on. I honestly think they are rushing the show now. So much happens every week that they do not spend enough time on things.

Still the only show that I get excited for besides Boardwalk Empire.

Who in their right mind would assault an armed group held up in a prison? Proof enough that the governor has lost his marbles if he makes that call.
    Last edited by Roose; 2012-12-03 at 07:29 PM.
    I like sandwiches

I do find it funny that as soon as T dog died.. he was replaced by another trademark black guy! then as soon as the inmate dude dies... another one comes along!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I do find it funny that as soon as T dog died.. he was replaced by another trademark black guy! then as soon as the inmate dude dies... another one comes along!
    Lol, now that was something I was thinking too. There can be only one!
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    With the preview showing that Daryl and Merle (likely) return to the prison and try to re-join the group, I have a feeling that the group is not going to be just one group anymore. I think Daryl & Merle may split off, possibly with Carol and Andrea. Rick & Carl's group would keep Tyrese and Beth & Asskicker; Hershal & the annoying inmate will die soon.

The Governor's attack on the prison may strengthen the group back together though. Who knows?
    I just don't think Daryl will split off from Rick no matter if he makes it out with Merle or not. They have been through a lot together and they have had each others back and each time someone talks about leaving Rick he defends him.

Anything is possible I just don't see it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The trailer at the end spoiled next episode :/

It shows tear gas inside the ring where the episode ends, shows daryl running around in a forrest, etc etc. So they go back for daryl it seems to imply with the tear gass.

i loved the part where carl locks them in the cell block and sasha is screaming to let them out and tyrese calls carl a man. shows how much hes grown since s1-2 where grown people dont see him as a little scared kid anymore. i hate how they break the season apart i always thought the only reason some shows did that was because of some writer strike issue or something.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I just don't think Daryl will split off from Rick no matter if he makes it out with Merle or not. They have been through a lot together and they have had each others back and each time someone talks about leaving Rick he defends him.

That and there's Carol who it's already been heavily hinted at there being a love interest. If anything I think that was set up as motivation for Daryl to stick with Ricks group.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post

me either plus daryl is good friends with glen and maggie and he knows what meryl did to him in the preview theres a pary where glen looks like hes standing over someone andlooks at maggie and says "we can end all of this now" which makes me think that glen might atleast contemplate killing meryl and i think after the whole "er meh gerd meh bruthas alive i cant believes it" the shine will fade away and daryl will realize how much the two of them have changed over the past (year maybe more idk?)

i see either three things going down if my guess about daryl and rick bringing meryl back

A after the groups equivalent of a "trial" glen kills him or they atleast lock him up

B they let him become part of the group albeit under tight supervision and eventually he proves himself willing to change for his brother

C they let him become part of the group and due to his attitude and whatnot he end up eaten OR in an attempt to get back on the governors good side he sells out the group and michonne or daryl kill him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I loved the 1st season, the second season was SERIOUSLY the worst smut i've ever seen, the 3rd is coming back to me.

Carl needs to die, fucking unbelieveble they keeping that kid actor, horrible.

The black ninja women needs to go away, I've had it with her tilted look all the time.

And why did they cut off the unlimted-ammo-old-dude's leg off? They already know they're all infected..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by farekim View Post
    I loved the 1st season, the second season was SERIOUSLY the worst smut i've ever seen, the 3rd is coming back to me.

Carl needs to die, fucking unbelieveble they keeping that kid actor, horrible.

The black ninja women needs to go away, I've had it with her tilted look all the time.

And why did they cut off the unlimted-ammo-old-dude's leg off? They already know they're all infected..?
    Why does Carl need to die? he has gotten MUCH better.

I'm surprised, when talking about tilted looks Michonne is the one that comes to your mind, and not Andrea.

The bite from a zombie doesn't infect you with the zombie plague. It gives you a different infection that kills you, and because you are already infected with the zombie plaque you turn. So they cut off his leg because he got bit. They stopped the infection from the bite from spreading through his body and killing him.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i loved the part where carl locks them in the cell block and sasha is screaming to let them out and tyrese calls carl a man. shows how much hes grown since s1-2 where grown people dont see him as a little scared kid anymore. i hate how they break the season apart i always thought the only reason some shows did that was because of some writer strike issue or something.
    I love Tyrese's line there, and I'm so excited to see him in the show. But yes, as soon as they showed them going into the back side of the prison, I knew Oscar was dead. It's like African American Highlander.

I'm also glad that Carl is finally growing into a decent character. Gives you a glimpse into how much the end of civilization can truly mold a child. Still waiting for his "first kiss" with Beth, although that won't be until after Hershel dies I'm sure.

I think part of the reason for the break is a monetary issue. By doing an 8ish week break, they bypass the holiday season as well as the NFL play off season, both of which could impact their viewer numbers. That and their advertisers are going to be looking at spending additional money else where for those Sunday Nights, which could cut into show revenue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

I just wish Merle will join the group and will be the hillybilly badass for them for atleast few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont think so kirkman pretty much said that after the showdown she realized andrea was pretty much gone and that she had chosen the governor over her and she didnt want to be alone.

also in the preview did you see how that guy was talking about killing carl and taking their guns @_@ ricks gonna shoot that guy

another also WOOHOO TALKING DEAD IS GOING TO BE AN HOUR LONG NEXT YEAR @_@ chris hardwick is one of my favorite comedians his standup special mandroid and the nerdist podcast is awesome @_@
    Its more then about Andrea, she wanted revenge....that why she sat in his house sword drawn in the dark. She was gonna kill him, and she still wants to.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

the more I think about it.. I see no possible end to the Daryl/merle angle.. other then daryl killing him to save rick. maybe not now. but it is going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    the more I think about it.. I see no possible end to the Daryl/merle angle.. other then daryl killing him to save rick. maybe not now. but it is going to happen
    i dont think merle is going to try to kill rick and even if he does i think at this point rick can take him.

ricks been through alot of stuff since season 2
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if it turns into another snorefest season with the group just chilling at the farm.. then im tuning out. also the governer is so weak.. he cant even overpower an unarmed woman.
    Again... I suggest you rewatch this season before you start comparing it with season 2.

All the episodes of season 2 was pretty much 38 minutes of talk with about 1 zombie kill each episode. So far, every single episode of season 3 have been active and progressed the story further. If you think about it, they cant just keep killing characters each week, for a character to die and have meaning the audience has to have some form of sympathy or dislike for that person, that sort of thing takes some build up, if they started to kill off one or 2 every episode (not to mention T-dog and lori died what 2 episodes ago?) and still get more new characters in, you would be left with a group you couldnt associate with and wouldnt care shit for. Basically ending the show as it wouldnt be interesting anymore.

I agree that season 2 was horrible, but season 3 so far hasn't been, they have hardly been chilling at the prison, half their group has been killed or chopped off and a war between the prison and Woodbury is on the horizon.

Again, I think you should look at it with a bit of perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by Liania View Post
    Again... I suggest you rewatch this season before you start comparing it with season 2.

All the episodes of season 2 was pretty much 38 minutes of talk with about 1 zombie kill each episode. So far, every single episode of season 3 have been active and progressed the story further. If you think about it, they cant just keep killing characters each week, for a character to die and have meaning the audience has to have some form of sympathy or dislike for that person, that sort of thing takes some build up, if they started to kill off one or 2 every episode (not to mention T-dog and lori died what 2 episodes ago?) and still get more new characters in, you would be left with a group you couldnt associate with and wouldnt care shit for. Basically ending the show as it wouldnt be interesting anymore.

I agree that season 2 was horrible, but season 3 so far hasn't been, they have hardly been chilling at the prison, half their group has been killed or chopped off and a war between the prison and Woodbury is on the horizon.

Again, I think you should look at it with a bit of perspective...
    It's funny how differently people can look at the same thing. I liked season 1 and 2 FAR more than season 3. The people acted like real people would, they weren't perfect aims, nobody was really doing anything that was out of the ordinary. It was just a group of people trying to survive zombies. Now though, it's turning into people versus people instead of people versus zombies. If the show takes the direction of the comic, and has the characters just coming across one bad group of people after another, showing humanity in it's absolute worse light every single time, with zombies as nothing more than a background, then I'll probably be done with the show. It's losing it's class. The realism of the show is also suffering under the new director. Everyone's a perfect aim, we've got a woman running around like a samurai overpowering groups of military trained men, we've got a kid acting like an adult, and we've got the main character going crazy with hallucinations. Michonne though, in particular, is making the show nearly unbearable for me. She's a character straight out of a comic book, literally and figuratively. It doesn't fit into a show. I feel like Walking Dead is turning into a cheap action gore thriller, instead of the classic it started out as.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    It's funny how differently people can look at the same thing. I liked season 1 and 2 FAR more than season 3. The people acted like real people would, they weren't perfect aims, nobody was really doing anything that was out of the ordinary. It was just a group of people trying to survive zombies. Now though, it's turning into people versus people instead of people versus zombies. If the show takes the direction of the comic, and has the characters just coming across one bad group of people after another, showing humanity in it's absolute worse light every single time, with zombies as nothing more than a background, then I'll probably be done with the show. It's losing it's class. The realism of the show is also suffering under the new director. Everyone's a perfect aim, we've got a woman running around like a samurai overpowering groups of military trained men, we've got a kid acting like an adult, and we've got the main character going crazy with hallucinations. Michonne though, in particular, is making the show nearly unbearable for me. She's a character straight out of a comic book, literally and figuratively. It doesn't fit into a show. I feel like Walking Dead is turning into a cheap action gore thriller, instead of the classic it started out as.
    the governors men arent military trained hell they can barely take on walkers except in large numbers wheras ricks group and michonne have been out in the wilderness for a year they have had their nose to the grind they are a killing machine at this point working perfectly together and considering ammo isnt exactly everywhere it makes sense that they use knives as often as possible and that michonne would be good with a sword.

thats what we have to remember the governors people arent very good or skilled except maybe meryl they have strength in numbers and thats it and theyve had relative safety for who knows how long wheras ricks group while smaller is a well oiled killing machine.

if they had come out the gate as being super good at surviving and kicking ass then i would agree with you but theyve been out surviving with less then 20 people for over a year now i would be surprised if they werent that good because that would be unrealistic also carl is what 13 now? 13 isnt that young to start with and hes been growing up in the apocalypse if he wasnt acting like an adult that would make him a really selfish kid.

also with the thing about people being the bad guys instead of zombies the thing is the walkers are like a force of nature there like animals theres only so far you can go with the bad guy being the walkers 24/7 with people theres so many different things you can do and so many varying degrees of evil and intentions wheras the walkers are well just walkers.

i think the tagline for season three is something like "kill the dead fear the living" which i think is perfect and describes exactly how they should treat the walkers.

One thing is for sure if Merle survives he will join Ricks group, there is no other option. They won't let him go as of fear of him rejoining governor or worse trying to hunt rick's group memebers on his own. So yeah he will be either their prisoner or some kind killing maschine.

Deleted

The Walking Dead reviewers

Hello,

I'm looking for some high quality The Walking Dead tv series and comic video reviews. I'm looking for about the same quality as SFdebris
    If u don't know him you can google him (i can't place link's becaus i haven't posted enough).

Sorry for my bad English it's not my mother language.