Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    That was what like 30 seconds of suspense? The save was telegraphed like five minutes earlier in the episode.

And by the way why is Hershel not carrying a weapon? He is the one saying the Governor is coming to get them... what a dumbass.

I'm really hoping this "run" by Rick, Carl, and Michonne gets them into some exciting zombie struggles again.
    yeah man its so easy to hop on one leg and shoot a gun with rebound at the same time when your 60 something years old
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    watching this series again as Im writing this.
    really...
    Those zombies are just standing there doing nothing, I have no idea why ppl are killing them when they could just walk past them or trip them or something. Some zombies are like 10m away from them walking at 0.5m/s, no reason to shoot them.
    And another one was like a meter away from someone, still walking and doing nothing.
    Seriously, a world like that would be pretty fun. Would be like "hey, cant touch me newb. WOAAH almost LOL stupid mindless undead"
    The most stereotypical zombies ever.

i also dont get some of the people talking abut how they are gonna drop the show because theres not enough action or the people are acting like jerks.

well first of all STOP expecting action every episode. seriously i enjoy the episodes alot pretty much everyone i know does. this is the only place where i hear "theres not enough action" this season. the show is getting huge ratings and is pretty much amc most popular show ever so other people must not agree with you guys either because its only getting bigger.

and as for the people acting like jerks? NO they are acting like real people glen just got tortured and his gf almost got raped hes allowed to act like a jerk for a little while. rick just lost his wife and his son had to shoot her in the face himself HE DESERVES TO BE A LITTLE CRAZY.

i dont know what any of you are expecting from this show but its clear some of you are watching it for the wrong reasons and some of you just have really weird expectations its almost as if youve guys have never watched a show where people arent fighting 24/7
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    That was what like 30 seconds of suspense? The save was telegraphed like five minutes earlier in the episode.

And by the way why is Hershel not carrying a weapon? He is the one saying the Governor is coming to get them... what a dumbass.

I'm really hoping this "run" by Rick, Carl, and Michonne gets them into some exciting zombie struggles again.
    He does carry a weapon, and does shoot few zombies in the grassy scene thingy.

The thing what puzzles me is how did the Governor get the shooter up to the tower without anyone noticing him.. If it was up to me, i'd get a rifle to the roof/tower taking overwatch.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Doril View Post
    He does carry a weapon, and does shoot few zombies in the grassy scene thingy.

The thing what puzzles me is how did the Governor get the shooter up to the tower without anyone noticing him.. If it was up to me, i'd get a rifle to the roof/tower taking overwatch.. xD
    yeah thats what i thought at first but if you remember earlier everyone is in the prison talking and glen says "whos on watch" and they realize everyones inside talking so if i had to guess he wouldve got in then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah thats what i thought at first but if you remember earlier everyone is in the prison talking and glen says "whos on watch" and they realize everyones inside talking so if i had to guess he wouldve got in then
    True. All that could have been avoided with someone on the roof tho. And they have had loads of time to set up defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Doril View Post
    True. All that could have been avoided with someone on the roof tho. And they have had loads of time to set up defenses.
    This. Once everyone returned from Woodbury, they should have started fortifying the prison immediately. I mean Rick's crew literally just invaded and murdered several people and Michonne beat down the Governor. They should know well enough to prepare for a retaliation assault... but the entire next episode they're just standing around talking to each other. It's like two days before they finally put up wooden things against the fence; two days sure is a long time to go defenseless when your enemy is pissed off and oh yeah right down the road. The group was lucky the Governor didn't show up until he did.

And with the zombies, they are just being used as props / weapons by the Governor. That's not exciting to me. They need to be a threat on their own again... remember how scary the zombie hoard on the highway was with everyone hiding under cars. Now it's just gotten Mad Max Thunderdome ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    This is what I don't understand. If they want some zombie killing entertainment they should go watch every zombie movie ever. Finally a zombie show that gives us a bit of a look into what would be a little more realistic...people NOT fighting waves and waves of zombies 24/7.
    With people's attention span these days, I'm actually not too surprised.

Why hello there Morgan.

Deleted
    Good episode

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    So what exactly did Morgan mean with "I have to clear"?
    And this was a pretty great episode.
    Clear the Walkers from his traps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that simple. Thought it was something psychological thing.
    Seems like the most plausible answer, as he removed them from the traps and burned the corpses.

i wonder how close to the chest they are gonna follow the comic regarding the prison. gonna be interesting to see

So what exactly did Morgan mean with "I have to clear"?
    And this was a pretty great episode.
    Figuratively, I believe he meant clear his mental demons. He'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    I like how they're finally giving Michonne some character development
    I freakin' loved her in today's episode.
    Eating Morgan's food and then taking the cat sculpture thing. Hahaha.

Morgan was a welcome appearance. You guys should really watch the Inside the Episode web videos on AMCTV.com because the writers explain what they are going for sometimes. Morgan is "clearing" the parts of his life, almost paying penance for his past mistakes. He seems to be punishing himself with mental anguish and isolation as he "clears" himself of his misdoings; it's a spiritual/psychological thing. The best part about Morgan is that he is someone who Rick could become (if he continues losing his mind and isolating himself) just like the Governor is another person Rick could become (if he continues to be bloodthirsty and vengeful). I think we're finally going to see Rick return to his leadership role and cool-headed identity by next week.

man leaving that guy on the road to die was cold, and i loved it! i enjoy being reminded how the world has changed and how the living interact with each other now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Much better than last weeks episode. I like how they're finally giving Michonne some character development
    That's what I was thinking too. Glad there is something going on with her. Great episode. It's a good episode on its own, not needing the rest of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    man leaving that guy on the road to die was cold, and i loved it! i enjoy being reminded how the world has changed and how the living interact with each other now
    I thought so too til the end where they bring up the fact Rick is seeing things. Was that to imply the guy wasnt real or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I thought so too til the end where they bring up the fact Rick is seeing things. Was that to imply the guy wasnt real or what?
    They stopped and picked up his backpack at the end of the episode. They just didn't care about the man himself.