Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Shame we got none of that in S3, just pointless bickering with no meaning. I agree that action on its own is plain boring, but it's a good storyline, character development, good acting, all combined with bits of well timed action that makes a show good. I loved S1 and S2 and had high hopes for S3, I was disappointed. Sort of excited for S4, but struggling to get properly into it due to how bad S3 was, hopefully it's extremely awesome. Although, they do have me interested in this new threat they seem to be talking about.
    Did you read the comics? I think they counted a lot on the "humans are more dangerous than zombies" factor being engaging and new to the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwwww I think it's so sweet that everyone is now in a relationship and all happy and safe. The fuck is this shit? How about lets have the writers read the comics next time.

They are just making shit up and ruining the story. All they do is bring in new 1 line characters and then kill them off that episode like that means anything. They were all depressed that what's his face got killed in the super market. At least Beth has some sense. I knew after they let the governor live it was going to be a downward slope.

Now they are all nice and cozy and dying from swine flu. Wow, how exciting, I can't wait for next weeks episode.[/sarcasm]
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unremarkable start, the love in at the start was cringey. I still look forward to the next episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was an alright episode, better than the majority of season 3 episodes. Next few look good from the trailer at the end. Here's to high hopes.

10+ Year Old Account
    First episode was pretty awesome, I laughed quite a bit at one point, i'm sure you'll all know what I'm on about when it happens.

I will stop watching it if Beth dies, she's probably the only grounded human in the show, the rest of them are battlescarred and slightly bloodthirsty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I thought it was an alright episode, better than the majority of season 3 episodes. Next few look good from the trailer at the end. Here's to high hopes.
    I didn't know anyone watched that, I hate those things, spoilers as far as im concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, that was seriously stupid, who built that place.,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    yeah, that was seriously stupid, who built that place.,
    The roof can withstand a helicopter crash but not a single zombie. I can understand if every zombie stood in the same spot on the roof and fell though at the same time, but what they did was just ridiculous.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    The roof can withstand a helicopter crash but not a single zombie. I can understand if every zombie stood in the same spot on the roof and fell though at the same time, but what they did was just ridiculous.
    This was the problem that I had as well. I could understand it collapsing near the Helicopter but if it was going to give way further away then the whole damn roof should have come down rather than just little holes where they were stepping. That's all aside from the fact that they've been up there milling around for who knows how long but it only starts to collapse when there are people downstairs? Required a lot of suspension of belief and I'm normally pretty forgiving of stuff like that.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    hat's all aside from the fact that they've been up there milling around for who knows how long but it only starts to collapse when there are people downstairs? Required a lot of suspension of belief and I'm normally pretty forgiving of stuff like that.
    You've obviously never heard of Murphy's Law.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I want this show to be good. I really want it to. Then it just keeps being bad.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    This was the problem that I had as well. I could understand it collapsing near the Helicopter but if it was going to give way further away then the whole damn roof should have come down rather than just little holes where they were stepping. That's all aside from the fact that they've been up there milling around for who knows how long but it only starts to collapse when there are people downstairs? Required a lot of suspension of belief and I'm normally pretty forgiving of stuff like that.
    you seem to forget we're about 2 years into the outbreak now that roof had no maintenance in 2 years the helicopter crashing and more then likely spewing fuel all over the roof noty to mention whatever weather was happening in that area over the course of 2 years and walkers walking on it nonstop would cause it to weaken severely
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    you seem to forget we're about 2 years into the outbreak now that roof had no maintenance in 2 years the helicopter crashing and more then likely spewing fuel all over the roof noty to mention whatever weather was happening in that area over the course of 2 years and walkers walking on it nonstop would cause it to weaken severely
    I don't know much about buildings, but 2 years is nothing, and fuel wouldn't have a corrosive effect, as to weather, how many roofs have you seen fall down due to some bad weather? Lets not make excuses, its a weak way to add in some action.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    As Draykorinee said 2 years isn't a lot of time when it comes to stuff like that but what I also said was I didn't have a problem with the roof collapsing due to the damage it sustained with the helicopter crash and weight. What I find highly improbable was the selective giving way instead of an entire collapse. The weight of a single walker can make it give way but that helicopter is just chilling up there? If the roof was going to cave in individual spots that would have been the first thing through, a long time before it started giving way under the weight of a human.

amazing first episode to the season.

i dont know what some of you expect, every episode you guys say the same thing but you keep coming back, maybe this show just isnt for you.

haters gonna hate, one of the best episodes of the show
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    amazing first episode to the season.

i dont know what some of you expect, every episode you guys say the same thing but you keep coming back, maybe this show just isnt for you.

haters gonna hate, one of the best episodes of the show
    I dont think IVe ever used hate or said any dislike of a single episode until this one, so yeah, thats the reason Im critiquing this episode, because Im a hater.

The only problem I had with the episode was the completely unrealistic roof. I don't think that makes me a hater. The only thing that I've said previously about the show that can even somewhat be construed as negative was the fact that the walkers are sometimes super stealthly like ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacotruck View Post
    I want this show to be good. I really want it to. Then it just keeps being bad.
    word. i really want to like this show and i kinda do but damn it's just fucking silly sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Draykorinee said 2 years isn't a lot of time when it comes to stuff like that but what I also said was I didn't have a problem with the roof collapsing due to the damage it sustained with the helicopter crash and weight. What I find highly improbable was the selective giving way instead of an entire collapse. The weight of a single walker can make it give way but that helicopter is just chilling up there? If the roof was going to cave in individual spots that would have been the first thing through, a long time before it started giving way under the weight of a human.

tht roof also has beams supporting it. We dont know how old the roof was to begin with, it could have needed repairs before the outbreak. The walkers that fell through very easily could have fallen through weak spots between beams.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    tht roof also has beams supporting it. We dont know how old the roof was to begin with, it could have needed repairs before the outbreak. The walkers that fell through very easily could have fallen through weak spots between beams.
    A roof has to be specially reinforced to be able to hold the weight of a helicopter, one that isn't won't hold that kind of weight for long, especially not two years and with all the flaws you want to ascribe to it that make it so it won't even hold the weight of a person. The helicopter looks like a Boeing CH-47F Chinook which can weigh anywhere from 24,000 lbs (empty) to 50,000 lbs (max weight). It's not likely that a standard roof would even have stood up to a crash let alone the weight sitting there for 2+ years.

I'm far from the only one to notice this either.

http://news.easybranches.com/2013/10...ason-premiere/