The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same for me Cid, I don't even care who dies anymore...or that I really ever cared. I just want to see whoever is there back at it, trying to take Negan down. They could have killed everyone except Rick and Carl and I'd still want to tune in to see what they do next.
    BAD WOLF

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'll just be happy when S7 starts. I'm pretty much over the whole Negan thing since that moment was ruined (won't really be bothered if someone "spoils" it at this point), but I'm still looking forward to watching the show again. I'm interested in seeing how Negan/Saviors play out and what Carol/Morgan are up to.

And I'm hoping we'll see more of Hilltop in S7 (I imagine we will).
    Well trailer for season 7 is out July 22

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    If it were me, I'd just think about joining them.

I know that doesn't happen, but damn...it's the largest human group you've seen since this all started. If you "take them down", are you really helping anything? How many damn groups is Rick and Friends gonna kill? :O
    if they follow the comics rick wont kill all of the saviors just the ones that cant integrate so by the end of it we'll end up with a stronger society not led by a cult leader
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i still hope its glenn. not because he meets lucille in the comics but because hes gotten so boring/soft since he met maggie on the farm. maggie can go too imo.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i still hope its glenn. not because he meets lucille in the comics but because hes gotten so boring/soft since he met maggie on the farm. maggie can go too imo.
    I think Glenn and Maggie are both strong characters, just not as interesting when they're a couple. If one of them died, the other would become a more interesting character.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    I'm still waiting to be "spoiled" on who died. I'm still pissed off they did it the way they did this.
    Everyone will forgive their amateur tactics to pull people into another season, and watch the premier anyway. We should all wait a few weeks and let the ratings show we won't stand for that shit writing. When they keep it true to the comic, much like what we see in Game of Thrones, and adapt the story it turns out well. When Gimple and others are allowed to write their own trash, we see story along the lines of Beth's slave wrangling police captors of stupidity. They will fuck Negan's story up. I'm sad for where this is going.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I generally agree with this statement also. Glenn, in particular, became much more boring after getting with Maggie. While it's probably realistic that he'd be concerned and so focused on her, it just gets repetitive and boring...

"Where's Maggie!?"
    "Is Maggie okay!?"
    "I need to get back to Maggie!"

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.... it's obnoxious now.
    Glen is definitely in my top 3 characters that just need to fucking die.

Few months later, people are still going on about that and beating the same old rotting corpse of a horse...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think Glenn and Maggie are both strong characters, just not as interesting when they're a couple. If one of them died, the other would become a more interesting character.
    I would like to see mad/ruthless Glenn if Negan kill Maggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I would like to see mad/ruthless Glenn if Negan kill Maggie.
    the only problem is they wouldnt be able to bash a womans face in on screen. off screen it would look rather dull and we wouldnt hate negan because the death would have 0 impact since we wouldnt see it. So having Glen die is more likely, or Abraham although i like Abe and think he still has room to grow so he should live.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I generally agree with this statement also. Glenn, in particular, became much more boring after getting with Maggie. While it's probably realistic that he'd be concerned and so focused on her, it just gets repetitive and boring...

"Where's Maggie!?"
    "Is Maggie okay!?"
    "I need to get back to Maggie!"

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.... it's obnoxious now.
    I think this has a lot to do with the fact that relationships in general are often poorly handled in TV shows. A lot of the material the actors get revolve around each other rather than interaction with other cast members which leads to stagnation.

so according to the list and on the spoiling dead page, it'll be two deaths. could be a "twist" that casual fans wouldn't be expecting yet reign them in a bit more

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really think it matters what they do, they've already ruined the moment, the effect it would have, and Negan's entrance to the show. A huge cop out and a big introduction that's been handled worse than I thought was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    the only problem is they wouldnt be able to bash a womans face in on screen. off screen it would look rather dull and we wouldnt hate negan because the death would have 0 impact since we wouldnt see it. So having Glen die is more likely, or Abraham although i like Abe and think he still has room to grow so he should live.
    Zombies eating women alive? All good, fam.

Strong independant man beating a woman to death? Can't have that, muh sexism.

Season 7 Trailer.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Season 7 Trailer.
    Hope it gets uploaded to other ways, since nobody exept the US can view this.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account

They didn't even show Rick. Yeah. They didn't even use thier main character, not one shot of Andrew Lincoln. Just a bunch of random shit and secondary characters. Did I mention they didn't even show a pissed off or humiliated Rick?

To summerize :

Only surprised they're actually having Shiva in it.

Other than that, what a fucking garbage fire of a tv show. I'm still upset over the finale. Not watching this.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW RICK.

LOL WHAT.

What garbage. I really hope the show suffers because of spitting in our faces with that finale.

I can't get myself to get excited for this show anymore, that cliffhanger in an already pretty bad season finale completely killed my interest. Its just blatant milking at this point, and that while I really liked atleast the first 4 seasons. I wouldn't be suprised if the person getting killed off that is apparently ''beloved by everyone'' isn't so beloved by everyone after all. I'll probably still end up watching the show for Negan, but if they ruin him then its game over.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why would they show rick? They didnt show any of the potential Lucille "victims" to not ruin the surprise. DAT SUSPENSE MAN