I think the amount of people who believe Rick will be the victim is literally zero.

But Negan says eenie meenie miney mo!! and rick is in the line up! and they had them all lined up on their knees and they cut up all the shots of each person so it could be rick~!!!!!

#AMCisstillamazingIbelieve

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I think the amount of people who believe Rick will be the victim is literally zero.
    Highly doubt anything will happen to him. Apparently Glenn and Abraham die from what i've recently heard.

It's an alright trailer, compared to the rest. Would've preferred to see some of the main cast though. I get that they're trying to keep it from spoiling who dies but you wouldn't have to do that if you would have just shown us in last seasons finale...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok found the trailer.
    Was exactly as expected. GG
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Highly doubt anything will happen to him. Apparently Glenn and Abraham die from what i've recently heard.

It's an alright trailer, compared to the rest. Would've preferred to see some of the main cast though. I get that they're trying to keep it from spoiling who dies but you wouldn't have to do that if you would have just shown us in last seasons finale...
    @ Spoiler

Would it have been so hard to kill one in the finale and then when they sigh in relief that they weren't the ones who died Negan says '' Whoa wait up, time for round 2.. " ??

And then credits?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Hope it gets uploaded to other ways, since nobody exept the US can view this.
    Yeah, AMC does this to all their videos, don't know why.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, they have Shiva in it....but went with CGI. Really, really bad and obvious CGI. Like if that isn't CGI, that's the shittiest tiger on planet Earth. Other than that though, I'm not sure why people are so bummed about the trailer. If you forget about the bullshit ending we just dealt with and only focus on Jesus, Ezekiel, the Kingdom...it looks pretty awesome tbh. I'm excited for all of that.

I will be glad to get the premier out of the way so we can get to the real show.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Only good part is Shiva.

Surprised our little kitty is going to be in.

If you guys lissen at the 2min 42sec mark of the video I posted you hear a guy grunt.

Its right after Negan laughs so its safe to say that its a male character who is killed. It sounds like he hit someone they made a noise and he laughed.

It isn't the black guy laughing tho, its a clear sound of someone in pain.

That's just my opinion but I am 100% sure its a male character who got the axe (Bat).

This video for those who can see it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shiva looks...sad. Really don't have much else to say about the trailer.

You know what? Screw all you guys who are hating on this trailer, cause THIS shit is EXACTLY what I've been waiting for. For six Goddamn seasons of Rick and his merry band wandering around, scavenging and surviving, and the only other people they see being hostile or psychos, it's about motherfucking time that we actually see some post-apocalyptic civilization start to rise again.

I have been waiting, and waiting and fucking waiting for the Walking Dead to finally show a society starting to rebuild itself, and it's taken this long for them to finally deliver. For me, things are FINALLY starting to get interesting. CGI tiger or not, we've got organized settlements at long fucking last, and I can't wait to see where it goes from there. I swear to God, if they were going to have yet another fucking season of Rick and his band wandering the wastelands yet again, I was going to be fucking done.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    organized settlements
    Yes. We can live out the colonial styled drama of 'organized settlements'. So exciting. Thankfully we know war is coming, otherwise what you seem to want is Hershel's Farm 3.0
    BAD WOLF

That was like a clickbait article made into a trailer.

So does anyone believe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan actually spilled the beans at ComicCon and that Glenn is safe? It was during an IMDB interview with Kevin Smith that had Steven Yuen, Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln.
    Last edited by Shadgalaul; 2016-07-27 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadgalaul View Post
    So does anyone believe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan actually spilled the beans at ComicCon and that Glenn is safe? It was during an IMDB interview with Kevin Smith that had Steven Yuen, Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln.
    Don't know don't care.

Also gona laugh at how they handle having Shiva in the show, bet the tiger is only in the show once or twice in the season opener or finale. Or he will sit quietly in the shadows never doing anything

Yeah, I imagine it would cost a good chunk of money to keep a live tiger (as well as however many people are required to handle said tiger...you'd want people who are trained and know WTF they're doing when it comes to dealing with a tiger) on set, not to mention the risk involved to the other cast members. Even with a trained handler nearby...I'd be nervous as hell about working near a tiger that could very easily kill me if the thought crossed his mind.

I don't have a huge problem with CG anyway, as long as it's done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yeah, I imagine it would cost a good chunk of money to keep a live tiger (as well as however many people are required to handle said tiger...you'd want people who are trained and know WTF they're doing when it comes to dealing with a tiger) on set, not to mention the risk involved to the other cast members. Even with a trained handler nearby...I'd be nervous as hell about working near a tiger that could very easily kill me if the thought crossed his mind.

I don't have a huge problem with CG anyway, as long as it's done well.
    Yeah CGI all the way, much better than risking a tabloid headline like "Survivalist Rick Grimes Eaten by Tiger"....the irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They could have a live one added into the scene like they do with the Dire Wolves in GoT, but that would likely be more expensive than just adding in a complete CGI one. I don't know what the budget is for TWD, but I'm assuming this is why. They sure as hell aren't going to use a live tiger on-set with the actors, lol.
    The dire wolves are just actual dogs that they use camera techniques and cgi to make them look larger and more intimidating but you cannot do that with a tiger. You would have to have an actual trained tiger and I imagine that would be both really difficult and expensive as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else has this imagine in their head of Ezekiel singing "soft kitty, warm kitty" for Shiva or am I the only one ?
    Would make for some really funny scene.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".