Page 6 of 634 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hrmm, well, I just hope it does not mess it up. I don't watch too many series anymore and would love for this to continue. Please don't let that be a bad move.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-...f-1026363.aspx

Another article talking about the whole writers thing - this one makes it sound like he hasn't fired everyone. I don't really know much about how TV shows are made, hard to tell what to make of all this.

-

So I was a huge Lost fan, and couldn't help but notice some similarities in the last episode: Drunken, suicidal man trapped by himself in a hopeless situation, throwing liqueur bottles around.

Desperate survivors outside, beating on the door based on blind faith alone, hoping for some form of answers to be inside - then a bright light shoots out from the building (hatch.)

Not that it's a bad thing, I loved the scene
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    I have read the first Omnibus and i'll be honest, I was addicted to it, I have been wanting to watch the television adaptation but just havn't had the time to.

My friends made me watch this show, I love it.

So what do you think the CDC guy whispered into Ricks ear?

I'm guessing that someone in their group is infected, and he didn't want to make a huge fuss about it since they were all about to die anyways.

Wish next season wasn't a year away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    So what do you think the CDC guy whispered into Ricks ear?

I'm guessing that someone in their group is infected, and he didn't want to make a huge fuss about it since they were all about to die anyways.

Wish next season wasn't a year away.

Either that, or his wife is pregnant by his friend, or the location of another safe place. One of the three is my guess.

I was thinking another safe place myself. Or a place where lots of guns and ammo are.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

I thought previous episode was the last one of the season! I was wrong! Watching last night's one now!

now I am just bummed gotta wait almost a year for next season. heh. But lastnights episode was pretty good. It's refreshing that there are not always zombies in every scene, I am not too much on dramas, but Walking Dead has me hooked.

Last episode was real good. Though the show is most known for its great special effects, but that last explosion scene looked so fake. All the gun and zombie scenes look great though.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Explosion was horrid, but good for a low budget show already spending so much on having dead bodies everywhere. Episode itself was great, can't wait for the next season!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    the location of another safe place.
    Mabey they'll follow the Safe behind Bars through to Fear the hunters faithfully? Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZOMG I want season two NOW

Deleted
    Totally loved this Series, pitty the series was only 6 episodes long

I love me some zombies

I read the comics, the show changed a lot in this first season. I hate when adaptations do that, but I'll watch season 2 to see how it goes.

Deleted
    I wonder where it will go frmo here with the writers and all.

I'm absolutely loving this show. I pray they keep the momentum.

Since the seasons are so far apart I believe it would only be right that they release a movie between each season.

Walking Dead

How many hours are in a day when you don't spend half of them watching television?

When is the last time any of us REALLY worked to get something we wanted?

How long has it been since any of us really NEEDED something we WANTED?

The world we knew is gone

The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and responsibility.

An Epidemic of apocalyptic propertions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living.

In a matter of months society has crumbled.

No government,
    No grocery stores,
    No mail delivery,
    No cable tv.

/Discuss
    Last edited by Robo; 2011-04-05 at 12:50 PM.

I would be able to go around killing things for the fun of it, literally hope zombie apocalypse happens in my lifetime.