Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Would be extremely boring if all 3 specs used rupture in rotation (and slice and dice), hope they make it a sub-only thing and either give something more interesting or switch things up a bit with more procs.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    pretty much cram revealing strike inbetween your sinister strikes when building up for an offensive finishing move (doesn't work on recuperate or slice and dice, works on all the others though)

pretty much the exact same except that and no longer use blade flurry as a dps cooldown, and maybe try and use stuff like killing spree and adrenaline rush while you're at 15% bandit's guile for maximum potency.
    It's not maximum potency, by doing that your wasting finishers. By that time you have (lets say you get shit unlucky with glyph of SS procs) 12 combo points, that's 24 seconds off of BOTH of those cooldowns you just wasted. Cooldowns are used off CD ALWAYS, because of Restless blades. They best way to start is something like SS-SnD-SS/RvS energy dump-KSpree-RvS-Arush-Rupture, so that you get both Kspree and Arush cooling down as fast as possible and you don't waste your first finisher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.