Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    So tired of GC saying Paladins where "boring", or broken. So many people cursing you out on a daily bases proves otherwise asshole! Who was complaining? Beside little bitches that got owned by Paladins and those who didn't have a clue how to play em properly.

Paladins where the funnest class to play in this game for many of people.

ugh whatever.
    3.0:
    Ret = Strum 1-5 repeatedly, throw in AW every now and then.
    Prot = Taunt..9..6..9..6..9..6..9

Anyone who isn't brain dead were the ones complaining.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Damn once again 2H axes /sigh

That axe is definitely gonna unmake stuff.

Is it me or paladins are currently far superior healers at 85? Doing twice the amount of healing done by other healers.

hum... concerning drop rate in 25-man and 10-man raid, Blizzard said 25-man should be more rewarding and loot more items.
    I see 4 loot/kill in the 25-man videos, that means only 1 loot for the 10-man version?

Quote Originally Posted by Gromstas View Post
    well it looks like the new heroic are going to be much longer than wotlk heroics. so many people bitched that they were joke and they were short, but i liked the shorter runs, just for the reason i could run many in a day, however with cata people want 3 hour long dungeons, making it so only the hardcore/people spend alll their time playing wow would be getting stuff done.

and i dont like Blizz forcing us to play a certain way. I understand that they want to bring back the need to CC pulls i get it, but they dont have to nerf aoe to do it, and nerf the threat on tclap either, just make the pulls/mobs harder. They could make CC necessary with dungeon/mob design, not with making our attacks so weak is not worth using, thats just fucking stupid.
    That is why I said somewhere between TBC and WotLK. I like the shorter runs, but would prefer if those shorter runs were more challenging and involved some strategy. Granted, if they involved any amount of strategy and difficulty then bad pugs will turn them into a multi-hour wipefests, but ideally if you got a group of players that were somewhat competent then they could be completed in a reasonable time. In the end I think Blizzard will tune the Cataclysm dungeons closer to WotLK than TBC, though. It might take a few patches after launch, but Blizzard has been pretty proactive with the nerf hammer lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unheeded warning trinket for my Rogue please!

The current heroics were not a joke until we started to outgear them badly.

Making tier gear so easy to get and allow people to upgrade to previous tier after each patch was the cause of this.

They were clearly hard when we started doing them, I remember wiping for hours on the Nexus boss in heroic mode while in my blue/green gear.

Unless Blzzard do like they did with ICC, some fight mecanism will kill you if you don't do that like dispelling necrotic plague or not moving from a missile on Mimiron, we will always end up outgearing everything.

omnitron looks like a really fun fight...Did not understand the other fight at all

i finally got my premade char, but there are no NPCs with ench etc, and on AH, prices are insane...

<EF BIE EI> is currently testing on US-Beta Realms

10 man
    Chimaeron in Blackwing Descent
    Theralion and Valiona in The Bastion of Twilight
    Conclave of Wind in Throne of the Four Winds

xfire.com/live_video/talatro/

mage pov

greetz

Deleted
    is GC ignorant or just acting like that... im playing LIVE... I pay to play LIVE... i dont care that holy paladins is great at 85 cuz as i said before i play LIVE... as far as i heard there is no Cata at stores so only version of the game that is offical is LIVE...

Forcing us into doing things (as they said they dont want to force things on ppl... then why do they do that???) like HS to get HP or healing beaconed player for the same reason.

I agree that now we are more fun and we have more buttons to push... but i have no fun when doing the best i can and not even keep players alive in content that isnt 5man.

I can understand them wanting to reduce the number of paladin players that rerolled after noticing paladin OPness in wotlk but this is not the way to do it.

Blackwing Descent's UI = Tukui? XD

huuray for videos on youtube for guys like me who sits in a summerhouse with bad internet connection! hope they also make some youtube videos for those ones.
    huuray for new comics!

I found I have gotton really good at using the new holy power however my problem is when a shadow priest can put out the same HPS as us there is a problem there.

15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mazais View Post
    is GC ignorant or just acting like that... im playing LIVE... I pay to play LIVE... i dont care that holy paladins is great at 85 cuz as i said before i play LIVE... as far as i heard there is no Cata at stores so only version of the game that is offical is LIVE...
    Excellent point and one that Blizzard/GC clearly don't understand. They're using the community as beta testers, which isn't such a bad thing. Except for the fact that people don't PAY to play a BETA game. However it is American tradition to take advantage of suckers so I can't really say I'm shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    The current heroics were not a joke until we started to outgear them badly.

Making tier gear so easy to get and allow people to upgrade to previous tier after each patch was the cause of this.

They were clearly hard when we started doing them, I remember wiping for hours on the Nexus boss in heroic mode while in my blue/green gear.

Unless Blzzard do like they did with ICC, some fight mecanism will kill you if you don't do that like dispelling necrotic plague or not moving from a missile on Mimiron, we will always end up outgearing everything.

Heroics were a joke in Wrath because they killed the progression model of TBC/Vanilla where you accumulated gear to run the Heroics. The only people Wrath heroics were hard for were those who jumped into them, severely under-geared, the moment they dinged 80 in quest blues and greens and then they were only "hard" for a week or so.

A proper progression path will slightly increase the time period that heroics remain challenging in Cata.

I do agree though that unless Blizzard provides an "optional" scaling buff (ICC debuff in reverse) that they won't stay challenging for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by littlevamp78 View Post
    I found I have gotton really good at using the new holy power however my problem is when a shadow priest can put out the same HPS as us there is a problem there.
    They were doing before too, it's just no more passive healing from Judgement of Light that screws your HPS now.

Wait until you get the AoE heal and we'll talk.

When i scrolled through the tooltips on the Epic items I noticed that alot of them is BOE
    do u think is just because its Beta, or is it made to 7. dec that way ?

Beta drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysstof View Post
    hum... concerning drop rate in 25-man and 10-man raid, Blizzard said 25-man should be more rewarding and loot more items.
    I see 4 loot/kill in the 25-man videos, that means only 1 loot for the 10-man version?
    On the beta right now the Raid bosses are dropping 5 pieces of loot in 25 man and 2 pieces on 10 man.
    Some of the pieces on 25 man have been the same, but I'm not sure if that is a bug. Also, Argaloth did drop 6 pieces, but that included pvp and pve gear.