Thread: enhance Mongose

enhance Mongose

As of now, for rogues, mongoose x 2 is better than berserking. I was wondering if anyone has done any testing/theorycrafting to see if us Enhance folk benefit more from mongoose over berserking. Couldn't really find any info on it.

Thanks,

Darktotemz

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering mongoose gives haste as well, and not -armor, I'd imagine it is better, since 1 AG = 2 AP now. I've enchanted my enhancement shammy's weapons with mongoose, but I have yet to actually play him, so I'm not entirely sure what the outcome is.

Elitist Jerks have quite a discussion on this.
    Their calculations came to a conclusion that double Mongoose is a solid way to enchant your gear, but double Berserking still came out slightly higher on dps.

Lets not also forget crit cap which is a problem at high gear levels and double mongoose sure is not helping on the situation.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anything Mongoose on MH is acceptable. But as said, if you are close to the crit cap, dont bother.

Even then, the mats for mongoose are (atleast on my server) absurdly expensive and hard to find, the benefits over Berserking is minimal at best.

Darktotemz from AInur Tichondrius ?
    if yes so glad to see you here.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna try it for pvp. Extra crit in pvp never hurt anyone, and I wouldnt mind the extra dodge chance

well if there is only slight dps lose (252 AP +-1.5% crit and 2% haste vs 400 AP and lovered armour) ill take mongoose just for the looks imo its the best looking enchant.