Wrathful weapons rating?

Can you buy and equip these regardless of rating in 4.0.1? I do not currently have enough honor to try it out for myself and i cannot be arsed farming it if you can't

appreciated thanks

Yes, although don't be surprised if blizzard takes the items away, this same thing happened in tbc and they removed most/all of the items (some people manage to retain a single weapon on a single character).

i was kinda surprised by this im sure i read it wouldnt be possible

You can't buy the T2 weapons (2.2k rating) or the shoulders. Everything else you can buy regardless of the rating.

you can buy the t1 weapons, not the t2, and you can buy 4/5 wrathful gear, everything but the shoulders, and for the offset pieces you cant get the boots or belt, but everything else you can get without rating

from what i've heard they know its a bug, but they don't care and don't play on fixing it

it's not a bug. was a blue post on it

edit : http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...03221811&sid=1
    Last edited by kassy; 2010-10-19 at 08:47 AM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    it's not a bug. was a blue post on it
    any chance of a link mate?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was a blue about it. All items except for Shoulders+Tier 2 wep can be bought now. Atleast we will see less of the whiners about that blizzard should give out free items to everyone.

You don't see Archavon dropping 284 lich king weapons does he?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, this is the first time I've heard about this. Not a bad idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo View Post
    Yes, although don't be surprised if blizzard takes the items away, this same thing happened in tbc and they removed most/all of the items (some people manage to retain a single weapon on a single character).
    PvP items were removed in TBC because they were accidentally placed in the vendor at 0 cost.

Deleted
    This sucks... I have put much time and effort in arena to obtain 2k++ and get full wrathfull while all other players can buy them now aswell!

Quote Originally Posted by Citreae View Post
    This sucks... I have put much time and effort in arena to obtain 2k++ and get full wrathfull while all other players can buy them now aswell!
    Back in the 1970's, $100 was a good chunk of change.

Today, not so much.

But seriously, are you really complaining that you got to use Wrathful Gear waaaay in advance because you had a proper comp and a group of people who could press the right set of buttons/macros?

The general public gets to use these items for a whole 2 months before they become obsolete in non-competitive pvp (battlegrounds/world) and this was great for my alts who I never really focused on in arenas. You know.. have some FUN.
    Last edited by Junlee; 2010-10-19 at 07:34 PM.