Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sick of Moonkin form.

Is anyone else sick of moonkin form? I'm just tired of all my gear that I spend time and effort to collect never being seen like 80% of the time. I would much prefer if Blizzard went the way of the 4.0.1 resto and instead made it more an optional talent. I remember at the start of wotlk, ghostcrawler confirmed in some blue posts that they were seriously considering doing this, but then in the end decided not to and tied things like the spellpower buff back into the talent/form.

So my question to you other druids is, would you prefer to have a constant moonkin form, an optional moonkinform or just not have it at all?
    Last edited by Riavan; 2010-10-19 at 10:50 AM.

if you wanna see your gear whey did u pick a druid class , a class known for transforming to do there rolls effectivly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deminthus View Post
    if you wanna see your gear whey did u pick a druid class , a class known for transforming to do there rolls effectivly
    When I rolled mine, moonkin form didn't actually exist. Besides, that's rather beside the point, it's been like 5 years with the same form, without showing any gear upgrades etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    ghostwalker lul
    fix'd, thank you internet tuff guy.
    Last edited by Riavan; 2010-10-19 at 10:53 AM.

To be honest, i like the form, and would not like it to much if they made it like the restoration tree form.

I can't realy say why I like it so much, maybe it's just the chanse to run around all raid like a giant chicken. I would not mind a visual upgrade to the form tough, and maybe some collour variation, like they have for the bear and cat form now.
    Last edited by Morhaz; 2010-10-19 at 10:56 AM. Reason: spelling

moonkin form rocks. dont like it? go play a mage or sumthing.

Wells, maybe we picked the class for it's rotation/abilities not aesthetics? =P

I think tanks looks cool, but I'm not going to be one purely for aesthetics if I suck balls at it.

HERP. ;D

I agree I'd like to be able to see my armour that I get sometimes instead of staring at my feathery ass all the time, but oh well. =)

Okay let me get this straight. Druid whine for 5 years how they can't see their gear in tree form, so it gets changed, and now everyone won't shut the fuck up, but you want the same thing to happen to boomkin?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Reroll Feral.
    indeed! Because then he will finally be able to see his hard earned gear...oh wait ;P

But ontopic. I would like a new design to the form. Fat chicken just seems like abit of a joke on blizz part. Even if it fits with lore.
    Last edited by mmocb4a9ed79c5; 2010-10-19 at 11:11 AM.

Moonkin is awful and always has been. It's a fat reskin of an ogre using an already existing model with barely new textures. Time for it die to / be replaced / have options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxofRox View Post
    Okay let me get this straight. Druid whine for 5 years how they can't see their gear in tree form, so it gets changed, and now everyone won't shut the fuck up, but you want the same thing to happen to boomkin?

This isn't a whine, I'm just saying what I would like and seeing what other druids would prefer?

Roll and shaman and bask in their awesome OP that will be nerfed within the next few months. On a side note if you do just this, prepare for a lvl 20 Sadface attack when T11 comes out. Seriously? Brown, Spikes, Fishing Lure. Bleh

Clearly some people like the form and others don't, OP is merely suggesting it'd be nice to be able to choose which one you prefer.

Quiet down internet tough guys!

I dont know about it being taken out but i would like to choose different forms of moonkin. I like the ones on Bloodmyst Isle

I think the Moonkin form changing colour based on our skin type like feral do would be cool, why not done yet? =S

but we like the moonkin form its cute and cuddly =p

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    never being seen like 80% of the time
    ??? Your never forced to stay in form while doing anything, and when you are its because your raiding or pvping, where you wouldn't be looking at anyones gear anyway.

But but when we have FRAPS you can't see my armour during the pewpew! =P

But yeah I usually change form just before a pull too so I can admire my leather. ;D

Would be sweet if blizz would make new models/skins for moonkin's to choose from, like they did with KATS N' BARES YO