Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Deleted

    actually i'm stating something that MOST people here haven't realized yet, or against what they currently believe(that everything comes together so perfectly at 85). there is a reality and wishful thinkiing of what they're told. i choose reality. but people get butthurt over that...
    Your opinion of reality.

    I think you fail to see the problems that have arisen with your thread.

    Your opinion is only as valid as the next guys, I presume you do not work for Blizzard so have as much "inside" knowledge as the rest of MMO Champion.

    Therefore as valid as your opinion is, it is no more correct then the rest of the so called butthurt community.

    As Arnold said "STOP WHINING"

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    guarantee there would be MAJOR issues at 85 if we were playing in it assuming equal scaling...
    i was kinda ok with ur port until this. I am pretty sure that if you are saying "yeah stuffs messed up but 85 will fix it" you are assuming classes will in fact scale differently.

  3. #63
    The Patient Ink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    249
    ... lol.
    It's not balanced for 80 and I'm pretty sure it's not 100% balanced correctly for 85. They only have so many beta testers and not all are giving feedback. Once everyone gets to 85 and QQs about such class being OP or UP, shit will get fixed.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    I also think it's crazy that you believe it's unreasonable for me to expect a playable product, but you don't consider this unreasonable.
    i believe that its unreasonable to expect that things are going to be OMGTHISSHITISSUPERAMAZINGANDWORKSREALWELL in the run up to an x-pac.

    srsly, if you expect PErfection in everything your only gonna end up dissapointed. Chill out, Enjoy what Does work and Hope the the stuff that doesnt gets fixed. QQing gets you Places, but most of them are bad places.

  5. #65
    I know the answer without even reading through 4 pages of text!

    "Blizzard tries their best to maintain a proper balance between all classes in both pve and pvp! It's never going to be perfect but Blizzard tries really hard!"

    I mean... err... the real answer is of course, since the vast majority of the player base now consists of casual players Blizzard feels less obligated to put as much effort into everything as they once did because these casual players will pay their subscription religiously and without question each and every month. =D

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by enoesiiw View Post
    If you think everyone who is arguing with you honestly believes this then you're really just full of shit. No one is saying everything is going to come together in a neat little package at 85. That has never happened with any MMO and never will happen. What we are trying to impress on you is that you're trying to judge your 85 experience by your experience at 80. I am saying this simply will not work.
    And what we are saying is that you are totally completely and utterly wrong. -_-

    EVERYONE warned Blizzard about the monster that they had created out of the Paladin in the pre WOTLK patch. Blizzard did precisely nothing to fix this. "Oh it'll fix itself at level 85!" Ya that worked out really great, right? Right?

    This time it's the same shit but there are several out of control classes.

    We don't want that kind of shit to happen again...and that is just one example. For once Blizzard needs to actually listen to player feedback and adjust their game accordingly, that is something they have never once done before and it has always resulted in poor game balance.

  7. #67
    This thread makes no sense. Death Knights didn't come out til WotLK. How is that in any way relevant to content patch -> expansion imbalance?

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because it is true. Blizzard doesn't care if some things are overpowered now because in short order everyone will be using level 85 stuff. With 85 gear, and 85 everything etc. That doesn't mean they might not have to change stuff, or fix things, or buff things. It simply means they don't care that much about balance now since they've tried to balance stuff for 85. There is no point spending all their time trying to perfectly balance stuff now, when they will have to change everything to account for level 85 abilities in a few months.
    This. Blizzard just doesn't see a point trying to balance something that won't matter in a couple weeks. Blizz is more concerned with the new content. If you want blizz could extend the release date on cata and they can balance the game for level 80.

    Blizz is being nice enough to try and do a quick fix so that people QQ less and can somewhat enjoy the rest of wrath.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Short answer: We do not pay Blizzard to make the game for us, we pay for the ability to play the game they make. They have no obligation to make us happy, it's only smart business sense.
    Hahaha. Sheep much? The only thing that makes business work is satisfying your customers, or having a monopoly. Blizzard has a monopoly which sucks because it means this douche is right, it doesn't matter how badly blizz treats it's players, because we'll just take it and come back for more. Lack of a better option sucks, but it sucks even more when people support that negative attitude toward the cutomer base. The point is we're paying them; without us the game does not run, so there is no reason we should NOT have input. Except that many people are retarded sheep and would just spout off whatever they'd heard most recently.

    Do yourself a favor and don't publicly condone greedy and unjust practices, just in the name of 'good business'. Good business means earning profits bymaking those who give you money happy. Not a complicated concept. What is happening here is making profits by any means they find convenient, this is wrong. Opportunism just leads to people being used as stepping stones.

    Flame me all you want, you'll never be right =)
    Last edited by Starskee; 2010-10-19 at 03:22 PM.

  10. #70
    can someone close this thread or something? honestly, nothing but monkeys throwing poop at eachother in here :S

  11. #71
    Please show us where anyone at anytime said that "everything will be perfectly balanced at 85"

    The claim is that things will be more balanced at 85. Just because a lot of people say this doesn't mean that it's a cop out from Blizzard kiss asses.

    Common expectations don't equate to brainwashing.

    You have always posted with a huge chip on your shoulder and almost every post of your I have ever come across has been borderline trolling.

    I can't believe you haven't been banned yet for flaming.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Infringement View Post
    i believe that its unreasonable to expect that things are going to be OMGTHISSHITISSUPERAMAZINGANDWORKSREALWELL in the run up to an x-pac.

    srsly, if you expect PErfection in everything your only gonna end up dissapointed. Chill out, Enjoy what Does work and Hope the the stuff that doesnt gets fixed. QQing gets you Places, but most of them are bad places.
    who said that? i certainly didn't. my expectation wasn't perfection. My expectation was that the patch would look as if someone had spent enough time on it. And there are(were) too many issues (some of which have already been fixed) for me to believe that.

  13. #73
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    355
    There's no such thing as an absolute truth... As stated already by Porkins the perception of reality is extremely subjective... one should wait until reaching 85 before making comments. Leaving aside all comments on brainwashing and such, I do belive them that their main concern is balance at 85. WOTLK is a thing of the past and nobody cares whether the new changes screw up things right now. Anyone thinks things were balanced when a new DK was starting out in blues ??? Arena and raiding happen at 85. Until we get Cata all this is just pathetic whining.

    @ OP -- why so aggresive? Didn't mommy love you enough? It's a game that nobody forces you to pay for. There more important things in life than bitching about your feelings about how Blizzard is handling things. So far you haven't been specific on anything but rather very general which makes me think of tantrums....

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by TFA View Post
    can someone close this thread or something? honestly, nothing but monkeys throwing poop at eachother in here :S
    Lol Thank you for posting this.

    Honestly I have to assume that this thread was started by a successful troll... otherwise I may have an aneurysm.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Starskee View Post
    Hahaha. Sheep much? The only thing that makes business work is satisfying your customers, or having a monopoly. Blizzard has a monopoly which sucks because it means this douche is right, it doesn't matter how badly blizz treats it's players, because we'll just take it and come back for more. Lack of a better option sucks, but it sucks even more when people support that negative attitude toward the cutomer base. The point is we're paying them; without us the game does not run, so there is no reason we should NOT have input. Except that many people are retarded sheep and would just spout off whatever they'd heard most recently.

    Do yourself a favor and don't publicly condone greedy and unjust practices, just in the name of 'good business'. Good business means earning profits bymaking those who give you money happy. Not a complicated concept. What is happening here is making profits by any means they find convenient, this is wrong. Opportunism just leads to people being used as stepping stones.

    Flame me all you want, you'll never be right =)
    How does Blizz have a monopoly on video games? Or MMO's? Or ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER? I call moron.

  16. #76
    Old God conscript's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jonesville, Michigan
    Posts
    10,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    i'll act like a douchebag to douchebags like you coming at me for making a HONEST thread. like i said some of you just can't handle the reality of how balance is i guess, but i should expect that with a lot of pro blizzard kiss ass's here that can't handle QQ threads or statements made against them.

    and don't pretend to speakk for everyone you sorry ass suck up.
    I'm assuming no moderators are online or you would have been banned an hour ago.

    You are wrong. Everything is balanced around 85, but no not EVERYTHING is equally balanced. Balanced around 85 means everything is designed to be as equal as possible when you take into consideration the changes that each class will receive over the next 5 levels through additional spells and talents and fundamental game mechanics that are changing such as boss armor. Obviously not everything is going to be perfectly balanced, Blizzard has never claimed that nor has any poster on MMO-C. The game is designed in its current state so when all of the additional modifiers to classes are added in, things will begin to be more equal. Obviously this is going to lead to disparity at level 80, just as it did at level 70, just as it continues to happen at every level in the game. Not all classes are currently equal. Paladins don't have one of their fundamental elements in Inquisition yet, just like Warrior's don't either. Other classes aren't getting major game altering abilities on their way to 85 so they currently have more well adapted tools in their toolbox compared to classes that are missing key pieces. Will some classes be out of line at 85? Probably, but I'm sure it will be addressed (not that they did a good job of doing that with Shamans this expansion). Stop your hostile douchebaggery. I know it is hard to make it through maintenance downtime when WoW is your entire life. Go watch Price is Right or something and stop crying on these forums.

  17. #77
    Immortal seam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Parking lot of Grass
    Posts
    7,237
    How DARE Blizzard give us abilities that are prepared for level 85 2 months ahead of time so that we can get the hang of it?!

    HOW DARE THEY!?!

  18. #78
    I only read the 1st page of this thread but i think its funny that the OP is using a tank weapon. LOL

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by axelnomnom View Post
    This. Blizzard just doesn't see a point trying to balance something that won't matter in a couple weeks. Blizz is more concerned with the new content. If you want blizz could extend the release date on cata and they can balance the game for level 80.

    Blizz is being nice enough to try and do a quick fix so that people QQ less and can somewhat enjoy the rest of wrath.
    Look while you're trying to come off as clam and rational here the truth is you really are naive.

    On live right now we are in the new content. The only difference is that we just can't level up. Congratulations on not understanding that. We're not just complaining about right now. It's the same thing at level 85. If you are a caster right now your opness continues!. I'm in the beta, you are not.

    Maybe you should stay out of topics like this if you don't actually know anything about what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Bucky Mclachlan; 2010-10-19 at 03:32 PM.

  20. #80
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Starskee View Post
    Hahaha. Sheep much? The only thing that makes business work is satisfying your customers, or having a monopoly. Blizzard has a monopoly which sucks because it means this douche is right, it doesn't matter how badly blizz treats it's players, because we'll just take it and come back for more. Lack of a better option sucks, but it sucks even more when people support that negative attitude toward the cutomer base. The point is we're paying them; without us the game does not run, so there is no reason we should NOT have input. Except that many people are retarded sheep and would just spout off whatever they'd heard most recently.

    Flame me all you want, you'll never be right =)
    There's no monopoly... it's not the only MMO out there. It's probably the best one. As long as the game is good enough to still keep people playing they can do whatever they want with it. Vote with your wallet I say if you have a major issue with things.
    Last edited by Gnomepowa; 2010-10-19 at 03:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •