How are locks healing so much in BG's?

There's no reason a warlock should be beating me in healing done o.O...How the hell are they doing this?

Its a bug. I think its counting all the overhealing you do with fel synergy. Theres no way warlocks can heal that much.
    Affli healing was nerfed to the ground.

Considering the lock died 17 times, I'm guessing he wasn't healing himself too much.

Oh that's the bug? Good because I felt like a failure for letting a lock outheal me.

yeah I've seen locks with 100k+ healing before the match starts so it can't be something like fel synergy...at least not totally.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

also some Bg's screens are bugged and show the wrong class sometimes, i saw my low lvl hunter as a mage.

Also, everytime you use the spell that recharges soul shards now, it also ticks a large heal on you. I know my lock ticks for about 6k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    Also, everytime you use the spell that recharges soul shards now, it also ticks a large heal on you. I know my lock ticks for about 6k
    yeah exactly, its 60% on your HP back over 8 seconds or something, on a 30 sec cd. can easily can massive amounts of healing, as well as the fel synergy talent

its OBVIOUSLY buggd.. many times hunters take the top healing aswell..

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As you can see, there are several reasons, just pick the one you like the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I've done much more healing than this, the above posters were correct but also don't forget a major thing like a locks soul leech. Also minor things like healthstone, deathcoil ect..