Thread: I win button

I win button

i have been noticing that all the rougues 60 below have been 1 hitting everybody with ambush= i win button i think this should be changed any1 else noticing this?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes i notcied it when i did it to you. good times good times
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

10+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed this also, my guildies have been complaining. I think its a bug of some sort.

Also, welcome to the forums, please try to refrain from using improper english. This is not an AOL chatroom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arrive View Post
    I have noticed this also, my guildies have been complaining. I think its a bug of some sort.

Also, welcome to the forums, please try to refrain from using improper english. This is not an AOL chatroom.
    And maybe you should refrain from jumping on people who's english aint main language?

More so when it's "it's and not "its" and "English" and not english.

Is this the same dude who made a thread titled, "WTF Twinks are gone but rogues get an IWIN button!?!?!?!??!?!!" On General in the WoW forums?

Deleted
    What does it matter really if its a known fact? My twink priest got killed with 1 shot many times in BG through PWS and full hp. Lvl 10-19 bg and i got critted for 1100

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    What does it matter really if its a known fact? My twink priest got killed with 1 shot many times in BG through PWS and full hp. Lvl 10-19 bg and i got critted for 1100

According to this report: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....13556501&sid=1 at level 80, Rougue® Ambush only crit for 609 on priests! I guess no I win button.

Don't worry, I think Blizzard is more than capable of turning it into http://www.wowhead.com/item=18230.

Welcome to the forums. Please refrain from attempting to be a Grammar-nazi when you yourself have improper grammar. =3
    I'll give you a hint: your first mistake was starting a sentence with the word 'also'. It's a fundamental rule to never do that. :3

Edit: Wow, you even forgot to capitalize 'English'.
    Tauren > you

Twinks may be gone but rogues leveling in bgs with heirloom items are just too OP, I got 1 shot on my prot warrior, with very decent gear for the lvl.

Pretty sure other classes with heirloom are also OP but rogues are a bit above. Imo heirlooms shouldnt be allowed in BGs

Speaking of IWin buttons:

Holy Paladin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtK9EvhqEIw

and need I bring up the Frost mage PvP video where he literally clicks three buttons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone noticed this guy also didn't use a semicolon? "Welcome to the forums" and "please try to [you know the rest]" are two ideas and should therefore be separated either by a semicolon or a period.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Deleted
    VS frost who uses a brain lock also has ahrd time as dest for example. Too many FN, CS and DFs and they global pets which die too easy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Has anyone noticed this guy also didn't use a semicolon? "Welcome to the forums" and "please try to [you know the rest]" are two ideas and should therefore be separated either by a semicolon or a period.
    I was going to list that as his first mistake, but then noticed he started the sentence with the word 'also', and decided to pick on him for that.
    Tauren > you

Deleted
    Isn't it good and fun to pick on grammar-nazi who, himself, makes lots of mistakes?

Hopefully he'll learn a lesson from it.