Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Actually, buying pvp gear completely free from any rating isn't exatly true. I found that I could buy anyting up to 1800 rating but not gear or weapons at 2000 or over.

any new for transfer cap gold? still 20k?

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish they hotfix the freak'n cog crit error. So many people with this problem and hundreds of programmers on their side, it's gotta be a top priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter changes...thank you so much...and farming Anzu..woo..but the best one of all...the hug....if I get a hug I want a mug and maybe a pug also

finaly a hunter fix <3

Anzu <3
    Gold Cap <3
    PvP Gear who carez

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turbare View Post
    You can farm Anzu in heroic Sethekk Halls for his epic mount even if you're not a druid.

Totally lame. Now every noob out there will have one.
    Do keep at least some rare things rare :|
    +1
    and anzu room is cleared out - i mean wtf?
    why dont they just put that mount in dalarans mount vendor? i farmed it solo for two months day by day in early wotlk. that grps in anzu room could be real pain in the a*s with ilvl 200 and now hes just standing there

You can buy most of Arena gear even if you do not have the proper rating, requirements seems to be gone from all items. ilvl 277 weapons are the only items left with a rating requirement.
    On what realm and which vendor is this true? I find that every Wrathful t1 and t2 weapon and all wrathful set pieces 5/5 have rating requirements still.

if you weren't pulling decent numbers as a hunter before this buff its your own fault. That's the way to go now, QQ to blizz to make it easier and everyone will be arcane mages whereas blizz should scale people down like moonkins instead of buffing everyone up. But hey what do I know, I enjoy GC fights in battlegrounds cause that's what all the pros are doing. Keep buffing classes and slapping on a bandaid on resilence to look like they're trying to balance. 85 will be just as broken if Blizz keeps adopting this attitude.

I'm curious as to where or how you found out about the new gold cap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, where are the blue posts regarding Headless Horseman Pumpkin and other similar interactive objects that clearly make people disconnect. Seems somewhat important to have fixed, or make people aware that something is being looked at seeing as the event is on atm

Deleted
    hehe fail "The gold cap is now 1,000,000 Gold" ... so if u see a thing on ah for, lets say 125k ... what do u do then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Sooo, where are the blue posts regarding Headless Horseman Pumpkin and other similar interactive objects that clearly make people disconnect. Seems somewhat important to have fixed, or make people aware that something is being looked at seeing as the event is on atm
    Or the projected textures not working.

FYI - You cannot buy the wrathful shoulders. Might wanna update that in the news post.

So not fair, I've been farming Anzu for about 2 months now, clearing the trash etc and it hasn't dropped yet. Now I see so many people hopping around on this mount... *sadface* this was such a unique mount

Quote Originally Posted by turbare View Post
    Totally lame. Now every noob out there will have one.
    Do keep at least some rare things rare :|
    *cough* Everyone and their mom has one already. *cough*

It is kinda nice though, I don't want the mount on my druid, I'd rather have it on my pally or one of my other toons..
    Last edited by Nocturnally; 2010-10-20 at 09:10 AM.

Awesome raid mechanics, i see in those videos. Also "Phoenix vs Conclave of Wind Kill" very nice music and worgen hunters look awesome too

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    lol at Arena gear!

The Anzu change is really disappointing. It shows no consideration for the people who spent months clearing those halls to finally have a unique mount. If it wasnt enough having the final challenge of the druid flight form quest being use-able by non-druids.

I wonder how they come to conclusions about things like this. What about people who still want a shot at the black scarab or the soon to be gone zg mounts. If youre gonna make something rare and challenging to get, then leave it that way for good. Make a new mount if you want everyone to have it.