Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i vote for demo being the best get ur succubus out and tap whenever, she will do alot of dmg or for aoe bring the felguard out its really pretty mindlessly like a hunter, just make sure ur healing with our channel spell while ur succubus works on the next mob

EIDT: make sure ur using meta on cd! its a huge increase in dmg. also demo having mana issues? thats a lie L2lifetap properly
    Last edited by figgis; 2011-03-08 at 02:48 PM.

My Guild will hit level 20 today so i'll be able to wear a full heirloom set to level with. I think i'm going to go Destro since i'll be able to 2-shot most quest mobs until a certain point.

I alternate between demo and affli depending on what talents open up. Currently 56 and both are pretty much equal in terms of speed. In terms of general ease though affli wins slightly. Once conflag and other destro skills open up I'll try it out to see if there's any merit to its burst

Destruction is very, very underrated when it comes to leveling. I got realm first 85 using Destruction the entire way. I have no idea how it holds up before 80, but it's very nice for Cata content.