Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sooooo another kind of achievement points, but you can actually DO something with them! Gr8 idea!

I've got a better one! Taking your idea and changing the word "vanity" to.... "achievement" and finally we get an atleast 3y old dream! yay!

that was actually very creative you sir win my cookie jar with the worlds most awesome cookies 100000000000/10

Genious.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Deleted
    350 E-peen points: Mirror Image - Creates an exact, inspectable copy of you where you stand, allowing you to visit dungeons without having to quit showing off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between over here and over there
    Very funny and interesting idea.

9/10

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    350 E-peen points: Mirror Image - Creates an exact, inspectable copy of you where you stand, allowing you to visit dungeons without having to quit showing off.
    edit: this.

Hehe, nice ideas. While its obvious most of them couldnt be implemented they're still funny to read.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    No, just no. go play the sims or something.

1.54million/10

awesome read.
    would read again.
    It's just a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha good read. Although i could see some real issues with everyone having a centre of attention shield :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this read

Quote Originally Posted by Camilyna View Post
    Pointless imo. People really need to stop putting so much emphasis on in game achievements and measuring their self worth by their gear / ratings.

Who cares if some 'scrub' looks the same as your character?
    You should take my post with a grain of salt Maybe pointless,but had alot of fun writing it

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10

At first I thought I was going to /facepalm. But I was pleasantly surprised and was amused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

10/10 I laughed, you obviously know what you're talking about yet somehow you managed to make it sound serious. good read

Quote Originally Posted by Kyndig View Post
    Hahahaha good read. Although i could see some real issues with everyone having a centre of attention shield :P
    Ah you cant put it anywhere Tooltip says "Usable only on open spaces,and no other shield can be nearby" That will make people with it fight for the best place haha.

Deleted
    sounds little like fable, especially the first ones, but after all, this will spice up the days where we're running round in circles in dalaran (come cata, running circlesin our respective towns)
    i shall support this^^

Its even cooler cause some of these could actually be implemented in game without a problem.

In all honesty, I'd imagine this is what next year's April Fool joke on the Blizzard website would look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sepyshfan View Post
    You should take my post with a grain of salt Maybe pointless,but had alot of fun writing it
    I get that you're all joking around and stuff but it's suggestions like these that have turned WoWs community into complete crap. It kind of makes me wonder how many people are actually sitting here reading your post considering this as a real possibility. I just hate when people promote elitism even if it is just a joke. Rant over.
    She is led by love. The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camilyna View Post
    Pointless imo. People really need to stop putting so much emphasis on in game achievements and measuring their self worth by their gear / ratings.

Who cares if some 'scrub' looks the same as your character?
    I dont care if my character looks similar to some scrub, but i do respect the fact some players are more into the whole appearance side of things. It's not my (or your) place to tell people how they 'should' be playing the game.

"Neepe Storke"

Ahahahaha...

Hah...

:')