Thread: DK BiS gear

DK BiS gear

Hi I've been looking around a little and dunno if it's me or if there is no BiS guide yet for DK tank/dps

I'll be 90 this week end and will roll some H 5man.
    My friends and I will try challenge mode in the next week. Is H gear enough to start them?
    I'd like to know if there a thread or link for tank / dps of BiS item pre-raid and raid

Thx

In all honesty, it relies on talent spec, 2h or DW, Race, average ilvl etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    Hi I've been looking around a little and dunno if it's me or if there is no BiS guide yet for DK tank/dps

I'll be 90 this week end and will roll some H 5man.
    My friends and I will try challenge mode in the next week. Is H gear enough to start them?
    I'd like to know if there a thread or link for tank / dps of BiS item pre-raid and raid

Thx
    Heroic gear is all you want for challenge modes since you'll be scaled down if you got higher ilvl items.

As for Blood BiS list, it really depends what's your priority: avoidance or accuracy? According to your choice BiS list will be different (I think a bit of accuracy will be a must to speed up your tries).

As for Blood BiS list, it really depends what's your priority: avoidance or accuracy? According to your choice BiS list will be different (I think a bit of accuracy will be a must to speed up your tries).
    There is only one BiS set for survival, which is all that really matters as a tank aside from holding threat, and if you need to speed up your times for challenge mode (which will always be held by top world guilds) then you're DPS aren't good enough at there class, or you have a horrible comp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frstypwn View Post
    There is only one BiS set for survival, which is all that really matters as a tank aside from holding threat, and if you need to speed up your times for challenge mode (which will always be held by top world guilds) then you're DPS aren't good enough at there class, or you have a horrible comp.
    This is so outdated, tanks put so much towards DPS nowadays that they need to do decent DPS. Especially in 10 mans.

This is so outdated, tanks put so much towards DPS nowadays that they need to do decent DPS. Especially in 10 mans.
    How many top world guilds are 10m? and Vengeance itself is strong enough to boost the damage in a raid scenario.
    The idea is, survive, hold threat, and do AS MUCH DAMAGE AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT SACRIFICING ANY MITIGATION.

The BiS / reforging is going for mastery > stam > Dodge=Parry > Hit = Expertise > Haste.

Deleted
    How many top world guilds are 10m? and Vengeance itself is strong enough to boost the damage in a raid scenario.
    The idea is, survive, hold threat, and do AS MUCH DAMAGE AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT SACRIFICING ANY MITIGATION.

The BiS / reforging is going for mastery > stam > Dodge=Parry > Hit = Expertise > Haste.
    You clearly don't know that much about a DK tank, or a tank in general.

First of all DPS tank matters: there is a huge difference between 10k or 20k dps, even for a tank.

Secondly if you think accuracy is just about DPS you have not clear how a Blood DK works.

Last but not least, those stat weights are so broken: stamina is far better than mastery until you reach a safe hp pool and, as I said, you can prioritize accuracy over avoidance since both ways are really viable.

Sorry.

Well, at least one is.