Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    there was a GM watching pragons fight aginst atramedes u can see him flying in the fight

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if Ghost Crawler walking around unprotected on the floor of Blizzcon is such a good idea. I imagine he will be followed by shouts of "You nerfed my class bastard! "

Originally Posted by Nethaera (Source)
    For the past few years, you may have noticed Community Team members moderating the various BlizzCon panels. This year, things are a little bit different. Instead of moderating panels, we’ll be providing BlizzCon updates on the forums, Facebook, and Twitter as well as mingling with attendees around the convention center. That’s right, this year we will be among you and look forward to getting meet and talk with you during the convention. If you see one of us, feel free to stop us and say, “Hi”.
    Last edited by thayn33; 2010-10-21 at 11:38 AM.

Friday, October 22
    Opening Ceremony - 20:00 - 20:30
    Dungeons & Raids Panel - 23:30 - 00:30
    Quests & Lore Panel - 01:00 - 02:00
    Live Raid - 01:30 - 02:30
    Tournament - From 09:00 to 17:30

Saturday, October 23
    Cinematics: Cataclysm - 19:30 - 20:30
    World of Warcraft Class Q&A - 21:00 - 22:00
    World of Warcraft Open Q&A - 22:30 - 23:30
    World of Warcraft Art - 01:00 - 02:00
    Tournament - From 19:00 to 02:30

This should be the correct timetable for Norway/EU Servertime/CEST

feats of strength more important than other achievements? I don't think so...

"Ooo that person dished out $40 extra on an expansion pack, he must be important....", "Oooo that person logged in on a certain week last year, good job....", "ooo that person was in driving distance and had like $200+ to spare/waste for blizzcon and got an extra pet, so talented....", "ooo that person was able to either get someone to make a new account or, most likely, started another account themselves in order to get that recruit a friend mount, he must be a master..."

While there are a few actual accomplishment feats of strength many of them are actually garbage.

Deleted
    Crap. So the times are actually US times. Means I wasted my money it seems.

Does anyone know if we'll be able to watch all of it, streamed from the BlizzCon player, on sunday? Like, as if it were live, except it's just not?

Deleted
    second movie isnt watchable cause of license rights

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the fanart this time

If you order live stream from blizzcon and u cant see it all, any chance too record it og save it so u can see it later??

What's up with the Paladin healing in the "Paragon vs Atramedes" video. He's at full mana about the whole damn video. Is it going to be that easy, really? Thought they did a lot of reworking on the mana issue for cata, seems as it didn't work out extremely well?

Deleted
    If only the in-game humans were as hot as that awesome priestess.

Thx, finally a timetable with real times

Quote Originally Posted by thayn33 View Post
    I don't know if Ghost Crawler walking around unprotected on the floor of Blizzcon is such a good idea. I imagine he will be followed by shouts of "You nerfed my class bastard! "

Originally Posted by Nethaera (Source)
    For the past few years, you may have noticed Community Team members moderating the various BlizzCon panels. This year, things are a little bit different. Instead of moderating panels, we’ll be providing BlizzCon updates on the forums, Facebook, and Twitter as well as mingling with attendees around the convention center. That’s right, this year we will be among you and look forward to getting meet and talk with you during the convention. If you see one of us, feel free to stop us and say, “Hi”.
    Ghostcrawler is not a part of the Community Team. The Community Team includes people like Bashiok, Nethaera, Bornakk, etc. GC will likely be on some of the panels and fielding Q&A though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumberg View Post

Does anyone know if we'll be able to watch all of it, streamed from the BlizzCon player, on sunday? Like, as if it were live, except it's just not?
    I'm afraid you can't, seeing as it's a live stream. They may have changed it without really announcing but last year there was no such option. Times are still pretty decent tho, 20-24 is doable for most ppl without staying up past their bedtime and the ones after that will require a bit of extra effort .

cant wait for blizzcon gonna be epic and jay will be there lol and got a buddy driving 80 miles just to stay and watch the diablo 3 information

woot blizzcon hell yes woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Charblaze View Post
    Hahahaha there's a healing shield called "Kingdom's Heart"

yeahhhh
    KINGDOM'S HEART!!!!

FILL ME!! WITH THE POWER OF DARKNE- Oh wow. That's some awesome healer stats.
    Last edited by ShadCroly; 2010-10-21 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumberg View Post

People should not be posting these types of comments. Live means as it's happening. If any of you did not know this then yes, you have wasted your money due to lack of knowledge. If you see anything which says "Live" and you want to know what time in your area that would be simply find out what time zone the "Live" broadcast is in and find a converter to show what time it would be where you live. Also for "like, as if it were live, except it's just not?" I'm sure there will be plenty of videos online available afterwards for those who don't get to watch it live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Atramedes looks absolutely incredible.

I've always been a little disappointed by dragon bosses, but this looks like it should with all that fire and general carnage going on. Fire breathing dragons should F stuff up

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    What's up with the Paladin healing in the "Paragon vs Atramedes" video. He's at full mana about the whole damn video. Is it going to be that easy, really? Thought they did a lot of reworking on the mana issue for cata, seems as it didn't work out extremely well?
    There is a GM there, so maybe they had help, beta isn't final and Paragon aren't really a good example of a normal guild. They probably outgear the instance already and have all the best buffs/syncs, even on beta. Also it's an opening raid so it isn't going to be that hard.
    Last edited by Brittany; 2010-10-21 at 05:15 PM.

Atramedes looks amazing. If Paragon is having half their raid die to the normal version of the fight, I can't imagine how hard it will be for the heroic version. I've been very pleased with most of these new boss fights. IMO it's always more satisfying to take down a boss with a lot of mechanics to deal with (i.e. Sindragosa and Putricide HM) than it is just facerolling a tank and spank boss like Saurfang HM.

Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure the Ironstar Amulet is a tanking necklace, not a melee one.