Queus for premades?

Hello.

Sorry if this has been asked before, probably has, but I can't find anything about it.

So I'm missing only two achievements towards my Battlemaster, the infamous "We had it all along *cough*" and "Resilient Victory".
    I've played 225 AB battles on one character to no avail, so I've given up hope on accidently getting them by sheer luck.

I'm looking to start a premade now but I don't know with how many people I can sign without getting a queue of HOURS. Can you actually make a 15 man group and simply wait for the game to pop up? Or do you need a group of say 5-6 people. Still will be hard doing it with only 5-6 people... For "we had it all along" you need to have two bases on your side, the opponents need two and one needs to remain uncapped. I have a feeling the randoms will fuck it up in the last few minutes...

So with how many people can you sign for a BG nowadays without getting insane queues?

Thanks in advance!

We have queued with as much as 12 or 13 and had pretty short queues lately. It also helps if its the battlegrounds weekend.