Poll: Do you have a bad/good luck

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Are you in situation like this?

Before you judge... i did lfr and normal every week. I used 2 tokens for same weapon (lfr and normal version of axe). Heck i dont even have luck with a sword. On my main i got the gun in 4th run (rng at its best).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Got the LFR versions of both the Gun/two handed axe on my 2 90s on my 3rd runs. Got my Normal mode gun on my main on my 2nd or 3rd, Can't complain.

Well if your main got the necessary sha-touched weapon, where's the issue? Alts are just alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Well if your main got the necessary sha-touched weapon, where's the issue? Alts are just alts.
    The problem is if the main gets nefed so bad that will get trown out of the raid for better class. You need too have a backup.

15 sha of fear kills, 14 elegon kills on paladin, yet to see either of the weapons.

coin on empress and lei shi on lfr and normal since each came out and nothing for my shaman
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me 7 TOES runs and 2 tokens or so to get the 2h from Sha.
    My alt still lacks the sha touched weapon, the other got geared up to run HoF yesterday so have yet to start ^_^

Deleted
    13 ToES LFR runs, all using charms, and got my weapon yesterday.

RNG is RNG.

I'm not in your situation of sha touch weapon, however i am in your situation for a cloth shoulders for my shadow priest.
    She has 3 piece lfr gear, 1 elite gear, all others are reg hof or mv gears...and 1 ilvl 450 pvp shoulders..
    She has plently of chances for a shoulder to drop including:
    MV LFR Gara'jal: 8
    MV reg Gara'jal: 11
    HoF LFR Garalon: 6
    HoF reg Garalon: 7
    ToE LFR Tsulong and Lei Shi: 9,9
    ToE reg Tsulong and Lei She: 3,2

That's total of 55 times the shoulders could have drop, wish me luck this week! :P

Or you guys also just not run LFR.

Ask you're selfs if you truely bother caring about some alts gear, when the gear treadmill is reset every 4th month or so? Sure less climb-up ways inn MOP compared to say WOTLK's give-away gear system but still...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post

Ask you're selfs if you truely bother caring about some alts gear, when the gear treadmill is reset every 4th month or so? Sure less climb-up ways inn MOP compared to say WOTLK's give-away gear system but still...
    We dont know yet if those weapons will be used as upgrade into legendary later or not. Probaly in phase 4 you get something that upgrades them. Like daggers from a rogue.

But the thing is we DONT KNOW YET if this weapons will be used or not. Legendary gem ---) Legendary socket --- ) Legendary meta gem (wich could have a class stats) --- ) Legendary ?????

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a weapon for 2 or 3 weeks now, but I'm still 3 sigils of wisdom short of getting a gem. Still have to do Heart of Fear LFR this week, but so far I'm 1-for-24 on sigil drops in the last two and a half weeks. And, thanks to real life commitments conflicting with guild raid times, LFR is currently my only reliable raiding option. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post

My main hasn't done a serious raid since the Christmas break. Our tank quit the game and someone had to step in. At the moment my main is 497 ilvl and my Dk is 494 comfortably surviving MSV/HoF heroic encounters. Alts are a really useful back up. I had 3 85s running DS heroic last year and a 80 doing ulduar for fun till it got him 224 ilvl and did Herald for a 2nd time. Alts are really fun to play, but since MoP is forcing people do grind dailies all but 2 of my toons are retired and wont see level 90 content

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my sha staff in our first run TOES.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly the same, but similar.

I'd prefer to have a MH/OH combo for both my main and my alt characters, and I run LFR every week but haven't ever gotten anything on them but the sha-touched staff. Since my guild is a very friendly, casual one and we're still progressing slowly, I know I won't be at the point where I'll get a normal mode sha-touched weapon for quite some time so I just went ahead and put my sha-touched gem into the staff.

If I don't have MH/OH by the time I get my extra socket? IDK, but I'll probably end up having to use it on that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    im about to finish the quest for the socket and still no weapon : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Not exactly the same, but similar.

I'd prefer to have a MH/OH combo for both my main and my alt characters, and I run LFR every week but haven't ever gotten anything on them but the sha-touched staff. Since my guild is a very friendly, casual one and we're still progressing slowly, I know I won't be at the point where I'll get a normal mode sha-touched weapon for quite some time so I just went ahead and put my sha-touched gem into the staff.

If I don't have MH/OH by the time I get my extra socket? IDK, but I'll probably end up having to use it on that as well.
    Well at least your class can chose . If i probaly went into raid as a tank the mainhand would drop 100%.
    But once you get a new weapon you need too have 10000g and 1600 valors (or 1800 not sure) too get this weapon at max potencial.

Deleted
    Kind of, I have full tier since the first week I ran the new raids in LFR, additionally my alt got 7 items in one single day. However, I haven't ever seen a sha touched weapon drop, and I've run the raid every single week with both characters, leaving me stuck with Starshtter.

I think I got the spirit dagger on my mage first lfr in hof. I'm not sure why they would make that available to mages, but w/e. Regail's dagger has dropped a lot for my raid. So I got that the 2nd time we killed them. My main's luck hasn't been horrible.

I don't believe I've gotten a single item for either of my level 90 alts though. Leveling a 3rd who will probably just end up collecting dust. Not even worth it with the current setup of lfr of vp gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Legendaries for all didn't mean instant legendaries. Some will have to work harder than others for it due to RNG. That's nothing new tbh.