Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackFD3S View Post
    Also, for a tightly tuned fight, losing a single person in 10 man usually spells doom for the attempt and this is not true in 25 man
    Never have I understood this argument.

A: You're 2.5 times more likely to have someone screw up and die in a 25-man.

B: In a very tightly tuned encounter, losing one person is a wipe regardless of raid size. Look at something like Entropius.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2010-10-22 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xas View Post
    10man Irae AoD vs. Cho'goal Video which approves my impression 10man seems to be lot easier than 25.
    In the first pass of beta testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    In the first pass of beta testing.

I really don't get why you're being a complete moron. He never said "Lol 10 man is easy lol it's easy content easy raid." He just compared it to the 25 man (which he also raided).

He said, and I quote, "approves my IMPRESSION 10man SEEMS to be a lot easier than 25."

He has every right to have an opinion from his impression, and I'm GLAD he gave it too. His opinion, to me, is more valuable than your idiotic attempts at trolling or looking good for proving him wrong. Sorry for singling you out, but really, you're being a jerk.

To give everyone a better impression on what my opinion is based on, we decide to put one of our low percent wipes in 25man Cho'gall also on Youtube: Irae AoD vs. Cho'gall 25
    You may notice the dps difference in p1. In 10man we only killed 3 big adds, while in 25 we had to deal with 4 adds untill we managed to reach p2.
    In yesterdays Dungeons & Raid Panel Scott Mercer (Daelo) and Cory Stockton (Mumper) stated, that making 10 and 25man raids equal in terms of difficulty was a top priority. But he added they probably won't achieve this on every encounter, but they are aiming for an average difficult level looking at the whole instance.

Offtopic: If you understand some german take a look at this story about our Raiding night at Cho'gall. Valnoth aka. Alex Afrasiabi had some fun with us, while fixing some spawn issues with Cho'gall.
    Last edited by Xas; 2010-10-23 at 10:37 PM. Reason: corrected typo

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmatix View Post
    I really don't get why you're being a complete moron. He never said "Lol 10 man is easy lol it's easy content easy raid." He just compared it to the 25 man (which he also raided).

He said, and I quote, "approves my IMPRESSION 10man SEEMS to be a lot easier than 25."

He has every right to have an opinion from his impression, and I'm GLAD he gave it too. His opinion, to me, is more valuable than your idiotic attempts at trolling or looking good for proving him wrong. Sorry for singling you out, but really, you're being a jerk.
    The person you quoted replied to his response about 10 being easier by saying its the first wave of beta.

How is that being a jerk or a moron or a troll? You don't even know what the definition of the troll is because you are trolling yourself. Stop trying to pick fights and get some sunlight.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The person you quoted replied to his response about 10 being easier by saying its the first wave of beta.

How is that being a jerk or a moron or a troll? You don't even know what the definition of the troll is because you are trolling yourself. Stop trying to pick fights and get some sunlight.
    You just said get some sunlight, who is being the jerk. Interpret that on however you want it you troll. also look at the first post and tell me if you can read.

Quote Originally Posted by Xas View Post
    To give everyone a better impression on what my opinion is based on, we decide to put one of our low percent wipes in 25man Cho'gall also on Youtube: Irae AoD vs. Cho'gall 25
    You may notice the dps difference in p1. In 10man we only killed 3 big adds, while in 25 we had to deal with 4 adds untill we managed to reach p2.
    In yesterdays Dungeons & Raid Panel Scott Mercer (Daelo) and Cory Stockton (Mumper) stated, that making 10 and 25man raids equal in terms of difficulty was a top priority. But he added they probably won't achieve this on every encounter, but they are aiming for an average difficult level looking at the whole instance.

Offtopic: If you understand some german take a look at this story about our Raiding night at Cho'gall. Valnoth aka. Alex Afrasiabi had some fun with us, while fixing some spawn issues with Cho'gall.
    Was there a difference in DPS, or was it the same DPS and just lower health, respectively? There are some valid reasons why people's DPS in 10 man may be higher than in 25 man raids. If people pulled identical DPS and there were just lower health (respectively) mobs, then that's probably a tuning issue that needs to be fixed.