Thread: Bad Followers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    as mainly a dps but with an ICC geared tank that has run too many randoms I follow the tank cuz I have to, not cause I want to and tanks that think they are the leader of the group are silly. if the tanks try to skip something without saying so and someone other than the tank manageds to pull then it's the _tanks_ fault. as a tank that tryies to skipp as much as possible I allways make sure to be ready to charge in and intercept if someone managed to pull what I decided to skip.

alot of tanks seem to develop this god complex where they feel like they have all the power are the leaders, well here's a newsflash; I can lead a group just aswell as you can and I can wipe the group just as much as you can. get a grip asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Ripthingz View Post
    its always one person that aggros this pack
    Learn from your mistake, if everyone is aggroing it, clearly, don't skip it. Besides, is that extra 30 seconds (tops) going to really put a stopper on whatever else you have planned for the day?

Deleted
    In my opinion if you are any good at tanking then you're already expecting this to happen - so while you're running to the next pack you are also keeping an eye on whether anyone has pulled that pack - if they do then you go back in and take it over - it's called situational awareness and if you can't handle the mis-pull on one pack then you're not going to do much good as a tank.

I've learned from extremely extensive experience over a variety of games and a variety of genres: Skipping shit in the interest of time very nearly always makes a task take longer than it would have if you just did the content the way it was intended to be played.

Also, to the hunter that gets miffed when people don't take into account your pet, I feel for you. The only thing that ever really bothered me though was when I'd be a good little huntard, dismiss my pet, and catch up to the group ten or twelve seconds after they ran off... Only to be reprimanded for not staying with the group. FML

Deleted
    Instances are so easy these days that no one cares about the leader/tank and just pulls mobs by themself. I sometimes do that too but only if im bored(Halls of Stone -.-) and usually tanks dont say anything but im sure they dont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by paulie View Post
    Dps r alwyz replaceable. That's the number 1 rule so no matter how geared and good u r. Deal with it. Tanks and healers r the ones who keeps the party alive so respect them at all costs. If u dont like how the tank skips mobs then leave. Why try to bring down the whole group down.
    I have a pally tank and alt hunter too. So i alwys understand if tanks r in hurry and had to skip mobs. Likewise when i tank and some dumb dps pulls aggro they r just cowards not taking the mistakes they make which IRL thats who they really are. Bunch of cowards,
    I'd rather be a coward than a retard like you seem to be.