Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    A Warhammer 40k FPS on my PS3 would be badass....
    Space Marine says hi

A serious game based on D&D 3.5, respecting the core rules to the letter. And yes, I know that there's Temple of Elemental Evil and Neverwinter Nights, but I'm not satisfied :P

Age of Mythology 2 would be amazing!

A sequel to Eternal Darkness.

Age of Mythology II would be awsome, but it would have to actually be balanced. AoE II is the best multi-player options games ever made because (among other things) it had 5 levels of difficulty. All other games I have seen have had only 3. This makes it very random where at times you will get games where the cpu is harder then it should be on easy or a joke on medium. Hard I don't even want to think of.

They are making Elder Scrolls V I believe. Or Bethesda is working on a new game at least thats hush hush and most people think it is TES V.

[Haters Gonna hate]

3rd person pokemon mmo, with complete customization, and dungeon crawling with friends (Cross their dungeon explorer games, with digimon world 4, as an mmo). That would be almost too bad ass.

[/Haters Gonna hate]

TES 5!!

Also, sorry to be an ass, but the people saying a new Soul Reaver, its Legacy of Kain And yea, I would love a new one, Defiance left it feeling unfinished. Want to see what happens next for Kain, doubt it will happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    Age of Mythology II would be awsome, but it would have to actually be balanced. AoE II is the best multi-player options games ever made because (among other things) it had 5 levels of difficulty. All other games I have seen have had only 3. This makes it very random where at times you will get games where the cpu is harder then it should be on easy or a joke on medium. Hard I don't even want to think of.
    have you heard of rise of nations? it is pretty much aoe2 2.0

Counter-strike 1.6 gameplay with Counter-strike Source graphics in combination with a experience/level system like world of warcraft + some new/fun features.

15+ Year Old Account
    There was an article in a game magazine a number of years ago that had actors or current video game developers lay out their ideal game that they would make. one was talking about a zombie survival game (could be a l4d mod now..) about teams of people and the goal would be to survive longer than the other teams. would be a city-esque landscape and each team would start in a different section of the city. buildings would be specific; hospitals/restaurants would heal you, hardware/gun shops would give you ammo, etc., etc and the goal was to be the last team standing as more and more waves of zombies came. idea would be teams would either camp out in buildings or roam around; if you camped out you had to be sure you had enough supplies and if you roamed you would have to be sure you werent trapped.

anyways, game sounded amazing at the time and still does sound fun if done properly, i dont play l4d so im not sure if a game-type like this is out already..
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    have you heard of rise of nations? it is pretty much aoe2 2.0
    I have rise of nations 2 I think. But I haven't played it in 3 years so I barely remember much. I remember its science fictiony with giant walking weapons made of sand and glass. I don't remember the multiplayer in the slightest. When thinking about it I do remember you built a 'town center' type building and then everything had to be directly touching it or touching a building that was touching it, and I think you could only build so many of each building. I'm sure I'll play it again at some point since I am going through playing all my old games after having quit wow.

New Seoul Reaver game would be awesome. I think it would take Devil May Cry Lord Shadow of the approach. Not that bad.

I can remember the game which was the simulation of the pack of wolves. You had to hunt and cooperate to survive. Unfortunately I can not remember the exact name of this interesting game - anyone?

Maybe some fresh idea of that kind would be a great success?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    I have rise of nations 2 I think. But I haven't played it in 3 years so I barely remember much. I remember its science fictiony with giant walking weapons made of sand and glass. I don't remember the multiplayer in the slightest. When thinking about it I do remember you built a 'town center' type building and then everything had to be directly touching it or touching a building that was touching it, and I think you could only build so many of each building. I'm sure I'll play it again at some point since I am going through playing all my old games after having quit wow.
    That is Rise of Legends, which is loosely built upon the Rise of Nations engine (and not anything like aoe2). Get just plain ol' Rise of Nations (and the expansion Thrones and Patriots).

Sonic adventure 3
    Only, not crappy like every game since SA2

I really would like to see a revival of Space simulation games.

I would love to have seen a Freespace 3 come out, as well as a re-made version of Tie Fighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

I'd like to see Warcarft 1 and 2 remade in Starcraft 2 graphics, and if they're not to busy maybe Warcraft 3

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

System Shock 3 done by Levine with Brosius on board for the music. F*ck EA.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    -Baldurs Gate 3 here too.

-Shadowrun MMO.