Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Oh please, "Enhancement/elemental Shamans never got a legendary, give us one!"
    Please keep in mind, that whether you are enhancement or elemental, you are a SHAMAN. and Shamans got to use legendaries.
    Blizz shouldnt let their choice of weapon type be determined by particular sorts of classes.

There come pros and cons with being a hybrid class.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavios View Post
    Oh please, "Enhancement/elemental Shamans never got a legendary, give us one!"
    Please keep in mind, that whether you are enhancement or elemental, you are a SHAMAN. and Shamans got to use legendaries.
    Blizz shouldnt let their choice of weapon type be determined by particular sorts of classes.

There come pros and cons with being a hybrid class.
    So you want them to change their minds on no DPS dagger legendary even though only Rouges and Rogues of a certain spec would/could use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Well since you want to believe everything you read here you go. The topic at hand from the mouths of those involved.

http://livestre.am/qA5O

PS. Um they're there to have fun - you don't think they make jokes, cuss, give sarcastic answers etc? Do you live in your mothers basement hiding out from the real world or what?
    u need some anger management class's...that's sarcasm for you?

and no...if i want to have fun, i go ride a rollercoaster, not going to a conference about a game that i pay every month! im there to get some answer's, since that's my money that puts food in their table! but hey, it can be fun too! but i dont go there to see ppl make fun of me, especially if i'm their client...that is wrong in so many ways

Quote Originally Posted by Hordie View Post
    u need some anger management class's...that's sarcasm for you?

and no...if i want to have fun, i go ride a rollercoaster, not going to a conference about a game that i pay every month! im there to get some answer's, since that's my money that puts food in their table! but hey, it can be fun too! but i dont go there to see ppl make fun of me, especially if i'm their client...that is wrong in so many ways

I guess they really don't give a damn about individuals among 12 million people if they're trying to be a smartass.
    Fact is brah: Grow up, accept things not being like you want it to be. If I were to be harrased by hundreds of people, while being in a very stressfull time seeing that 2 games awaits release this year. I'd tell them to fuck off

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    I guess they really don't give a damn about individuals among 12 million people if they're trying to be a smartass.
    Fact is brah: Grow up, accept things not being like you want it to be. If I were to be harrased by hundreds of people, while being in a very stressfull time seeing that 2 games awaits release this year. I'd tell them to fuck off
    then my friend, i risk to say, u never worked...cause if u had a job, i would dare u to say to your clients to fuck off
    a little thing called work ethics wants to talk to you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Work_ethic

quoting
    "or maintaining social skills"

get out of the basement more

There really should be a legendary for Shamans in this x-pac since the Earth Ring are running around doing everything they are.
    And not a staff >.> Just cuz they can train it doesn't mean its at all good for them. And warriors getting a weapon all the time make sense, they can use any weapon, it one of their things