10+ Year Old Account

Question Level 70 PvP Sets - Still available?

I decided to dust off my old ele shaman and was wondering if you can still purchase the s2/s3 gear at all, and if so where. You can't buy them with honor in Stormwind or Netherstorm. I can't even find the weapons.

S4 is still available and with no rating, but it is as expensive as the 80 gear. I am just wanting to get some items such as helm/shield/legs which I didn't see too many of until around 75 or so.

I know the gear isn't going to be lasting me until 80, but with the reduction in prices for lvl 60 pvp armor and the off-set pieces at 70, I figured I could just pick some stuff up with my left over honor to give me a head start.

You can't buy season 3 anymore, season 1-2 are bought with tier tokens.

U can get season 1 and 2 from the t5 tokens i think from SSC and TK and such the armor at least

10+ Year Old Account
    an Brutal with points without ranking
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm ok, I assumed it could still be earned through pvp. I played a quick AB earlier and everyone seemed to have the weapons and shoulders. Must be mass undusting to lvl for cata

You can buy season 5 gear for honor still without any raitng. However, for some reason its more expensive then Wrathfull gear.
    Getting a full set of brutal will take you so much time, you will be level 80 before you can buy one piece.

You can get the guardian gear pretty cheaply, but as far as I know the Brutal gear is the only level 70 arena gear remaining, and it's VERY expensive. I just bought the main dagger (2.2k honor) on one of my rogues and PvPed with it for a bit, then sold it back for a full refund. 6k Ambushes = lawl