Av Twinking/Trap Launcher Macro

This thread is about two things.
    First of. Acording to Wowwiki AV brackets are 51-60, 61-70, 71-79, 80.
    So.. would it be possible for me to make a new acount, level a char to level 60 and twink in AV?
    Or are wowwiki wrong with the bracket levels?
    (I would not buy tbc so that the char wont get xp past 60)

Second... Is there a macro for launching my traps from trap launcer directly on the targeted players location, i know the player keeps on running and it might miss, but still´?
    // Gosta
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

You can't legitimately target a players current location via a macro or any other means. Maybe there is some sort of hack that can do such things... but you would want to avoid that sort of thing.

Those AV brackets look correct and of course you could level a level 60 twink for AV. Also it's possible to turn off XP gains in game for a small ammount of gold so you could get BC and still not get any XP. If you weren't planning on going past level 60 I suppose there would be no point having BC anyway.

yea, but if i turn of XP i cant play in the lvl 60 av bracket :< I dont know if i gonna do it, maybe someitme in the future :d
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Turning off exp would put you into the never popping twink brackets though, he's better off not buying bc.

Quote Originally Posted by Threash View Post
    Turning off exp would put you into the never popping twink brackets though, he's better off not buying bc.
    QFT QTpie.

Well don't buy TBC.. BUT! use the trial account. it will make you unable to lvl but you can still go to OL and get the gear from there (for twinking purposes) then once u got the gear just remove the trial TBC thingy..

atleast thats what ive read my way to... and yeah account with no TBC bought on comes in the 51-60 bracket of AV