Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    When you see him you'll shit bricks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    This has been the case since WotLK.

I wish they went back to the days where the end-boss of a raid was kept secret and only internally tested
    Heh... you think Cho'gall is the final boss but he really isn't... that would be Sinestra and she is only available on heroic...

Also that raynor pic with the where's waldo guy is awesome...

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 12:20 AM ----------

Blizzcon felt like a let-down this year.

Way too much filler content, not enough "NEW SHINY THINGS".

Just my opinion...
    If think it was bad this year just wait til next year when they don't even have a Diablo 3 class to announce... They said that they probably won't announce the new MMO til 2012 so that leaves us with hardly anything... maybe a preview of Heart of the Swarm or an announcement of the next WoW expansion but who knows...

Nice pics. The elemental inc lol.

Anyone else bothered by the fact the Ysera costume lady said she was working on her costume for a year when she was asked on stage. That version of Ysera was only known to us WELL under a year ago...I also don't like the costume in general(the professor putricide one and the Arthas and Captains one were more detailed and more accurate in portrayal.)

what Ysera costume? I don't see it on the front page : /

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 01:32 AM ----------

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images..._floor2_20.jpg

Anyone notice the lady standing next to her?
    Last edited by Triggers; 2010-10-26 at 01:32 AM.

The art exhibit was nice to see

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon was very lackluster compared to last year. The costume contest was awkward as hell and the dance made me facepalm so fuckin hard. I skipped Tenacious D and didn't feel like I missed anything at all. Still Boub, you don't have the picture of the very sexy asian girl with the Kerrigan ghost outfit. IM DISSAPOINT SUN!

Not really sure what I'm supposed to see in that picture.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    waldo

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxen View Post
    When you see him you'll shit bricks
    I found him! Hah!

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 03:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    WoW, Cho'gall looks grossly undertuned....for 80% of the fight, if you watch the health bars, no one is remotely close to dying....the boss appears to do a soft enrage at 20% that catches the healers off guard but other than that it looks about as challenging as a wet noodle...pretty disappointing (regardless of the fact that it was a top guild doing it)
    You are judging that by the worlds most prominent guild taking him on? Some people... seriously.

Watch other guilds trying him and you'll find it's a bit of a difference in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I believe that's what they're saying. And it's true. Since that merger their game output/quality has plummeted even more. Now they're out for some smash-n-grab cash, and not about releasing quality products. Wow, that makes Valve the only savior left for PC gaming, and that's worrisome at best anymore too. PC gaming may actually "die" finally.
    Why is that worrisome at best?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Blizzcon was very lackluster compared to last year. The costume contest was awkward as hell and the dance made me facepalm so fuckin hard. I skipped Tenacious D and didn't feel like I missed anything at all. Still Boub, you don't have the picture of the very sexy asian girl with the Kerrigan ghost outfit. IM DISSAPOINT SUN!
    starcraft 1 is better then starcraft 2 bullshit thats why they dident take a pic of her

look at the art gallery.. second row.. first one... look at the top right erm doodle

LMAO

Deleted
    It's Waldo, hide your wife and kids!

Deleted
    The woman who won the Costume Competition was hot, but she was fully clothed (Diablo III - Female Monk).

She even took a dig at one of the other contestants for wearing basically a red-thong and calling herself a "Blood Elf".

These "women" are essentially emo-gaming-sluts, and are plentiful on the internet.

They feel the need to show off their body (even when its nothing special - just normal [read: not fat]) and sleep with everyone, because that is the only way they get any attention.
    Well at least those hardcore raiders got some chances of getting laid having those sluts around

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I found him! Hah!

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 03:55 AM ----------

You are judging that by the worlds most prominent guild taking him on? Some people... seriously.

Watch other guilds trying him and you'll find it's a bit of a difference in difficulty.
    No way in hell is a boss supposed to be killed within a short period of time no matter what guild him. Wipe after wipe or gtfo. Even for paragon and ensidia

Deleted
    The woman who won the Costume Competition was hot, but she was fully clothed (Diablo III - Female Monk).

She even took a dig at one of the other contestants for wearing basically a red-thong and calling herself a "Blood Elf".

These "women" are essentially emo-gaming-sluts, and are plentiful on the internet.

They feel the need to show off their body (even when its nothing special - just normal [read: not fat]) and sleep with everyone, because that is the only way they get any attention.
    I normally don't post untill I see other people posting something offensive, sexist or just plain stupid.
    So:

Right...
    This is the reason why a lot of girls have low self-esteem. Guys trying to push them into a corner of "Do not express yourself in a non-conforming way".

Let these girls do whatever they want. Is it SO hard to believe they actually LIKE dressing up and do crazy ?

I bet 99% who complain about them, wish they had girlfriends wearing skimpy clothes and had bodies like some of the contestants.

But I also bet this is one of the points which separates boys from men.

Probably, I am feeding trolls with this. But hey, it needed to be said so the boys can learn a lesson or two about how to treat women properly.