Ok, I'm a kid. I admit I have no idea about anything when it comes to video editting or anything along those lines, I just sit here playing wow and watching TV, while getting good grades at school and having no social life at all.

Now that's out of the way, I have a request, for someone who is more skilled with computers than I am.

The other day I was watching tv when one of the mummy films comes on. The mummy returns or something, im not so good at them, but it's got a pyramid and loads of green stuff being sucked into it. A guy with a hot air balloon, a train, a small kid with a thing on his wrist, a giant scorpion king dude also feature as far as I recall.

Basically, towards the end, there's a scene where the evil mummy throws a spear at the scorpion king and the main dude jumps through the air and catches it, causing the evil mummy to scream with outrage. From the moment I saw it I KNEW somebody had to edit that scene with a trollface on the main guy, a speech bubble saying 'problem?', and an FUUUUUUUUUUUUU face on the mummy. I would do it myself, but I aint got a clue, which is why I'm asking anyone here with enough free time to please fulfill my destiny for me. I'll try and find a clip and update this with it just so you know what im talking about.

Peace out bro.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 12:05 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcpRJ3z1DPU

that video has aspects of the scene im talking about in it. Hopefully enough to give you an idea.