Poll: vote

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think I am extremely op, and I don't even bg as frost, or with resilience.

I can single handily win a SOTA by 1-2 shotting anything that gets within 40 yards of a demo. 1 horde, or 10 horde, it doesn't matter, they wont touch that demo, and we will capture the portal in under 3 min.

I am whispered multiple times a day by lvl 1 alts of people from other servers nerd ragging at me because I just hit them for 36,000.

I am cloth, and I am the most overpowered thing this game has ever seen.
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented

Meh, SW is fine. Critting for 30k+ on non resil targets is fine, L2P noobs.
    Also if any Spriests still do Ulduar, dont stand in the Light and SW you will more than likely 1 shot yourself, not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Depends...
    As a Warlock, I always felt I was a bit on the downside in PvP. Could also be cause everybody seemed to be interested in killing the Warlocks first, but meh.
    In PvE, I was ridiculously OP. Being above the second dps by 3k DPS without (at least, in my opinion) a real feeling of having skill.
    Hu?
    Warlocks have been one of the #1 arena classes for... ever actually. Warlocks have been more consistent than warriors :S
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Why do people keep qq'ing about other classes being OP....? See it as a challenge really, Blizz will fix it, but please don't mention it to others, it brings negative responses, just as you say in your post.... Crying will not help you, except from exposing yourself...

Blizz will fix it
    Most people believe Blizz will not fix anything at all if they don't get swarms of QQ. And I agree with those people.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKoil View Post
    Just wanted to second this... a Skilled player can pick up any class and within 2 hours know and understand that class's mechanics, spec, glyphs, gemming, and rotation/priority. Note that I said "Understand that classes mechanics, spec...". Not "I read this on EJ so I went with it". A skilled players knows WHY they spec, gem, and glyph the way they do, and why their rotation/priority is what it is.

Class has nothing to do with it. A player has skill, or doesn't.
    Most players think that they have skill, but don't.
    <3 <3 <3

I've tried to word this before, but have never done as well as you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone with gear is now OP, if you are just good at your toon with gear you will mostly own.

I just started playing my war in PVP and it has very meh gear 1 game I was 0/9 another 17/5. There is not balance right now, but yes it is very annoying fighting ranged classes as melee its seems they can slow me down but I am not able to do the same. Locks and mages seem to be the most op right now I have both but have played them both to death so I haven't even tested them this patch in PVP.
    Last edited by Decan; 2010-10-25 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pVVn3c| View Post
    My frost mage is stupidly OP.
    So is my Ele shaman.
    So is my rogue.
    So is my boomkin.

Lot's of things are OP right now.
    Hence: You're OP! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Wrong.
    Let me guess, you were an Ele Shaman, in a BG, spamming lightning from 30 yds away while they ignored you?
    That is hardly mastering a class.
    Wrong.
    I hardly did any BG's actually. I was in Durotar dueling classes (mostly other wizards) that outgear me. Tho I play competetive enha so I had the advantage on totems. Ok, I have no experience in arena as an elemental shaman. But all in all I would do ok in arena, I think. What mainly separates bad ele and good ele is how you use thunderstorm (at this point we can say positioning and all that shit comes already playing a destro lock). So I still think ele has lower skillcap than most of the other classes/specs.

I'm not trying to argue or anything, I'm just saying how I feel from my own experience.

edit. don't nerf locks (I'm not playing lock in cata.. o wait!), nerf mages!
    Last edited by mmoc197d4ea2d0; 2010-10-25 at 11:56 PM.

/Wave

Hi everybody, my name is Xiun, and I am an OP caster.

But no, casters are out of control ATM. I'm always top, or at least second in damage in BGs, normally with a lock or another mage.

Totally redic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    The planet of low lvl Bgs?
    If you look at his sig you'll see an 80 rogue...

You know the game is pretty balanced because every class has people that claim every other class is OP.

Course clothys are op now. Though in the past most top arena classes were melee.

Weird, I feel OP on my warrior and rogue, nearly 2 shotting everyone, but on my destro warlock and ele shaman, I just don't feel like I'm pumping out the numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because clothies think if they get hit once they're fucked, which is bullshit every clothie except disc priest has good escape mechanics- even then disc can just tank everything so it doesn't matter anyway. Afflic locks do like top healing in BGs now its quite hilarious. Mages, we already know. Spriests dots, MF, dispersion, win.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't feel trolled by such statements in the least...

Clothies are only OP when they're left to free cast for long periods of time. This thread was either generated by:

#1 I lost on the meters and that can only mean clothies are op (nevermind the circumstances or the gear).

or

#2 I got kicked in the teeth in pvp and that can also only mean clothies are op (nevermind me or my healers performance).

Stop whining and start playing on clothies weaknesses instead of their strong suits.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2010-10-26 at 03:36 AM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Damage is out of control across the board right now. More adjustments to numbers will probably be made during leveling and as the players hit 85 after the cataclysm release.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably because clothies have a lot of weaknesses that melee don't such as weaker physical mitigation and being effected by silences and interupts and spell push back and having a lot more cast time abilities and having finite resources as opposed to ones that are easily and quickly regenerated, etc... yes melee have their own weaknesses like having to be in melee range (that's what gap closers and stuns are for) and dealing with disarms (there are lot more silences and school lockouts in the game than disarms) but they aren't as numerous and frustrating as the clothy weaknesses...

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 03:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    Hu?
    Warlocks have been one of the #1 arena classes for... ever actually. Warlocks have been more consistent than warriors :S
    Maybe during BC but not for a long time now... you are full of crap sir...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have learned on my DK to deal with most casters kiting techniques but frost mage is just beyond me.

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 03:34 AM ----------

Maybe during BC but not for a long time now... you are full of crap sir...
    Actually warlocks were pretty powerful in this past season.