Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Krondak is my characters name
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gugl (pronounced Google). Just hit 85 yesterday...my first! I was on a four-letter name kick for awhile. I guess I just went with what was staring me in the face at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratum = Latin name for saying thank you (Thankfull)
    PiaPium = Latin for Godly/Holy/...

Gilette
    Good name for a be chick imo

Palatium - One of the first names for Paladin in ancient latin, from the court of the first king of the Holy Roman Empire, King Charlemagne

Hornypaladin - Guess what race?

Deleted
    Kaity - I was pretty lucky to pick that name, to be honest, but I love it and everyone thinks I am a girl. No wonder, of course!

My pally has had many names:

Champeon - Was spelled this way to get peoples attention on detail. Peon part got many laughs.
    Thoraxor - my brother named him this. Later on we did name changes.
    Thunaerlaw - Which means thunder and law put together.
    Conkrithecus - is his current name; its Conquer and ithecus put together.

10+ Year Old Account
    <----- (And my Sig)

I wanted a name that sounded like a righteous warrior's name, I thought of different ones, but most were just ripoffs of other names or somehow ended with "-ion or -arion" in the name because my war's name was Xanarion.

Then I got my head wrapped around Lothaeryn since it sounded heroic and noble. Then remembered that Lothar existed ><

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post
    Palatium - One of the first names for Paladin in ancient latin, from the court of the first king of the Holy Roman Empire, King Charlemagne
    That is actually where the word Paladin Originates from, they were the Knights who Attended Charlemagne's ascension to the throne. aside from that, there is no other historical reference to the name Paladin. Video Games picked up on it because it was related to the line of Nobility and because it was a righteous name for a "King's Guard"
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

I have two, Hardkhorium and Sealofkisses.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Copán.

Named after an ancient Mayan city, or rather an archaeological site named after the river running next too it.

They worshipped the sun, as the Tauren Sunwalkers do.

So i figured it was suitable, and cool :-)

Astidia, Draenei Pally

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    sadly not very original, búbblebútt dwarf pally, may or may not have been influenced by alchohol :-)

Comebubbles. I recently switched servers and I liked the name, so I switched to it from Indestructia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Swampmoose. In German, it means a whale's vagina. Ok ok, that's not what it means. I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

Since my paladin has been my main ever since Vanilla WoW in Europe started, it makes sense that my account name here on MMO is the same as my main.

I got the name from the warhammer Gotrek and Felix books

Karnadas-- my best friend said that was the name of a holy warrior in this book he was reading.

My name is Juicy, the juicy Paladin. Tendering the game for that juicy flavor.

Charadon - Draenei male.
    Queldorei - Blood Elf male.
    (^ It means High Elf).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kronmasta - If you dont see the reference I cant help you!