Thread: getting a psp

getting a psp

What do you recommend. For the games. People have told me so far kingdom hearts birth by sleep
    And metal gear solid peace walker (I think that's what its called) but anything else good?

If you are into tactical RPGS I recommend Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, remake of Disgaea 1 from the ps2. Also Final Fantasy Tactics remake named Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
    Last edited by bals; 2010-10-26 at 02:10 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Final fantasy VII Crisis Core is a must have! I heard Valkyria Chronicles II is pretty awesome too, I think you can try the demo for that on the Playstation Network was awesome on the PS3.

The first god of war was good and I think the next psp god of war comes out next week I believe so good timing to get a psp. Persona 3 port is a good one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    The first god of war was good and I think the next psp god of war comes out next week I believe so good timing to get a psp. Persona 3 port is a good one too.
    God of war then cus that's the bundle pack I was thinking of getting and to the other posts
    Crisis core and disgea will look into that ty all who posted

Crisis core: Final fantasy 7 and Dissidia: Final fantasy are both awesome, but dissidia is by far my favorite game for the psp, that's why I have over 150 hours of gameplay clocked in
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Dissidia is a good buy, Crisis Core id only get if you thoroughly enjoyed 7 for its story. Have you ever tried the Y's series? Should look into that if you havent.

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

yep, just completed FFVII : Crisis core and it was a great game a must have