whats best dps at 85

yes as the title says whats the best dps at level 85 in beta . .. im thinking of making a new character and i want it to be good thx

Deleted
    i kno for a fact its the gold seller
    next week they will release a sneak peak at the new class

10+ Year Old Account
    The top DPS class/spec changes on a patch-to-patch basis. It's not something that one can plan for. Pick a class that you enjoy playing and roll with it.

From my experiences Sorry I've seen Death Knights, Hunters, and Fury Warriors at top. This is all subject to change and even can be argued is a result of a skill curve. When it comes down to it, if you roll a class just for your thinking that it will be "ZOMG OP GAIZ", then you won't have nearly as much fun as you would if you would just roll what you feel. I know that sounds corny and cliche, but really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post

Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

10+ Year Old Account
    idiots should be prohibited from reproducing.
    trolls should be shot in the kneecap.
    those who feed the trolls should be pitied.
    You know you play too much when your girlfriend's pants have a low drop rate.

Ah yes. FOTM reroller. Classic.

Paladins have had a long FOTM run so far. Try your luck with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK's aren't OP so don't worry about choosing our class!
    ...*Whistles casually*

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
    yes as the title says whats the best dps at level 85 in beta . .. im thinking of making a new character and i want it to be good thx
    THAT'S your first post?
    REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Paladins have had a long FOTM run so far. Try your luck with them.
    Yes because we top the dps charts and dominate the arenas..... We were good tanks and good tank healers for a while. We're just normal now.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior

Now go ask mom if she can chew the steak for you also

Whoever changes to the Top DPS Class each time it changes will never be able to learn it to the point he can top the meters in serious business. Also the Top Class changes as you advance from casual faceroll to high end raiding. The meters I get to see never match the highest ones

And http://www.youtube.com/user/phrog801#p/u/3/trvwVoLtqVI fit's here quite nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    /facedesk
    Lol'd,

Guys this dude is a troll. 1 post and the name sorry seems a little odd, account was made Oct, so yeah I'm hoping you're just a troll

It just comes down to one thing..I've noticed it more and more as the last couple days have gone by..We have run out of good stuff to talk about. So ppl come up with threads like this and "What is your ________'s name" and "why do You like wow" and "whats a good flavor of gum"

ok thx guys lol some of you. can i get some more serious anwsers plz i have a dk , warr , rouge , sham atm so im thinking pala or hunter?

Op is a troll. You guys gotta see that coming a mile away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
    ok thx guys lol some of you. can i get some more serious anwsers plz i have a dk , warr , rouge , sham atm so im thinking pala or hunter?
    Don't try drag on your trolling and bump the thread, Though I just did. No more people post!