10+ Year Old Account

Question Razer Mamba "Twitching" and Moving

So I bought a Mamba awhile back and never really used it much. My mouse for some time, Roccat Kone, is starting to wear out so I grabbed my Mamba again. The only reason I didn't use it when I bought it is because it moves down and to the right very gradually, and thus is annoying when trying to select text or click certain ability's. Used the search function and searched google for quite some time and to no avail.

So my question it, do any of you use this mouse or has this happened to you and you found a solution. Would really like to get this fixed as a back-up mouse, come Thursday I will be buying the Roccat Kone+ as a main mouse.

Had a similar issue with the Diamondback 3g mouse, check out the site (http://www.razersupport.com/index.ph...id=76&nav=0,76) and run the firmware update and update your software. It should resolve the issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is up to date, also when I try and open the config UI it says searching for device, then eventually says no Razer Mamba detected, this application will now close.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Everything is up to date, also when I try and open the config UI it says searching for device, then eventually says no Razer Mamba detected, this application will now close.
    Clearly something is missing, remove the device from device manager, unplug the mouse, plug it back in and have a fresh set of drives. See if that works, also if your still having issues try using a different USB port.

This mouse uses the Phillips Twin Eye laser. Every mouse that uses that laser suffers fromthe same problem. Not much you can do about it.