1 3.70%
  • Warrior

3 11.11%
  • Warlock

2 7.41%

Thread: Best pvp class

10+ Year Old Account

Best pvp class

Hey guy's. i am wondering becoming a pvper and pve-er .... Well, Both 1 alt for pvp only and 1 for pve only, the question is what class should i be?

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

PVP any clothie they own any categories you can think of in PvP...
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Deleted
    There is no best class. All have their strength and weaknesses.

Warlocks for DPS and paladins/priests for healers. This is according to representation of high rated players.

What class can a warlock not play with? It can play with warriors (WLD, WLPala), Druids (LSD, MLD, WLD, RLD), priests (LSP, LMP), mages (MLD, MLS, PLM), shaman (RLS, MLS, LSD), Paladin (LSP, WLPala), rogue (RLS, RLD, PLR), Hunter (HLP, DHL), and somewhat DKs (DkDL or DkPL). Where as classes like rogues can not play with DKs, Holy Paladins, Hunters. Same goes for DKs who are extremely limited in comp. On top of the fact that a warlock can play with any class, it has 2 extremely viable specs that are both easily gladiator viable. One to protect dispels and one to put out insane burst damage.

Priests have excellent offensive utility, mana burn, offensive and defensive dispell. Holy paladins are another great class to play, but they are far more suseptible to CC, interrupts and being locked out sucks as a paladin as there is nothing to use.
    Last edited by Grocery; 2010-10-26 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deciding on a class is a very personal decision and I caution you against making the decision based solely on what class is currently the most powerful - especially when balance is still in flux.

Furthermore, there is no 'best' class. Every class has it's pros and cons. I didn't expect this thread to be another "Hi, I'm clueless, I don't know what I want to play, but I want to play whatever is overpowered!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Most threads like this one are locked within moments of posting.

The forums are not here to tell you what to play, why you play, or how to play.

As stated by prior posts, it is a personal choice.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Really there is no best pvp class.

I have seen every class in the game played well.

Its really what class suits you and how skilled are you at X class?

How some peoples said, there is no best pvp class... but there is the "best comp" for your class.

Just get a class that you like and makes you feel comfortable with the play style

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, thanks to all the comments above i guess i'll take priest or mage. Priest for healing and well mage for tanking <.< Nah kidding, for dpsing but thanks for all comments and the votes

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted
    Mage and lock are the ezest imo but for healer well priest and pala is but priest req a rly offensive playstyle and are verry squishy meanwhile pala are walls.

Healing: Priest
    DPS: Warlock
    Tank: Druid
    PVP: Rogue

Played the game since european release (no original BETA).
    Had my share of PvP in tBC, not so much PvE.(Did 4/5 ToGC before ICC, and wiped horribly at Anub)

Choose w/e class has the mechanics you like, although this has been said millions of times and FotM rerollers will never listen to that piece of advice.

Also
    This thread is new, exciting, innovating, and ground breaking.

Deleted
    Prot paladins! <3

First decide what you want to play ie. dps,tank,heals then what you enjoy the most. The more you enjoy it the better you will become ie. take the time to get better w/o quiting, etc.

I'm horrible at shammys so I roll a pvp shadow/disc (for example) but shammys are pretty op but just not for me.

Deleted
    Oh, come on, people... We all know it's feral druids. We're able to fill any role, we're able to heal and to stealth.

"What else?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised Shadow Priest isn't #1. Their standard tactics of dotting + disperse added with 8-12k Flash Heals allows them to basically beat anything (yes that includes Mages) and even face-tank damage while out-healing it. Add any form of LoS and trying to beat a Shadow Priest is like banging your head against a wall.

Also, dispel spam essentially ruins everything a Frost Mage can throw out (just like it always has, but now it's easier since Winter's Chill is gone) but of course the game is about 1v1 so that idea never applies :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Feral druids and frost mages have no weaknesses. Unless playing against a very good pvp-er of but how often does that happen ? :P
    I hope you mean Feral Druids have none (or barely any) in 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say hunters. Since they kick my bottom all the time :<
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water