Thread: Reforging?

10+ Year Old Account

Reforging?

I raid as holy as of 4.0.1, ive noticed the Echoes of Light mastery is pretty potent, and was wondering if reforging crit for mastery would be a good idea, but im afraid to until i get some feedback from people who may have tried it?

change scared this priest :x

Seeing as renew can now crit, I wouldn't reforge your crit. I ended up reforging my spirit, didn't really need all the regen. However, if you need the regen, I guess crit would be the second stat to reforge.

Deleted
    You are right. Change that crit if you have surplus to mastery, otherwise spirit if you have some to spare too. I did a little of both.

10+ Year Old Account
    does spirit no longer convert to SP?!

Quote Originally Posted by erotix View Post
    does spirit no longer convert to SP?!
    Nope. That talent got nixed. Inc post about Int-based regen vs. Spirit-based regen.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow thanks, yes this makes the decision much easier.
    while spirit will be great in cata, now its just as useless to me as anyone else lolz.

my mana is FOREVER!! MWAHAHAHA :x

how much crit is enough crit until you want to reforge spirit?

0. You should reforge all Crit. HoTs being able to crit is not enough to make Crit worthwhile as a stat. Reforge all Crit to Mastery, then reforge Spirit on remaining items to Mastery. If you are having severe mana issues and are playing properly then you should be reforging all Crit to Spirit. Or just getting better gear. You should be able to heal ICC25H in 232 Heroic gear + 251 T10 + 264 JP gear without reforging to Spirit.