Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Seems kinda nifty, perhaps in a future expansion they'll fully adjust all the race's starting zones. I think it'd be cool if you could perhaps have the option to roll a class and partake in a current storyline that's happening for that class (I.e. humans and stromgarde could be used if they ever retook it), but the only problem would be what happened after the event?
    Would a human who just helped take stromgarde back then scooch over to westfall after hitting level 10 and battle through a whole load of other zones just to get back there?

Quote Originally Posted by Opalbreeze View Post
    Let me ask something... is this intented to just present alternatives to the starting zones? Or can it possibly introduce some slightly variations (cosmetic ones) too? I just got too excited when Vorack said "I suggest a Taunka secondary origin for the Tauren".

It would be AWESOME to have the option to start on a new zone, and playing with the cosmetic appearance of a Taunka, a Mechagnome, a Satyr(?), a Forest Troll, etc, etc, etc.

What do you guys think? Would it work if added to the original idea of this thread?

Would it work at all?
    Doubt that will happen because races like mechagnome, Satyr, a forest troll working with belves are just too far off to ever happen in lore terms.

like them all, but why not have something about the high elf vs Blood elf politic things for their starting zone? have it like phased into a warzone. :x and gnomes could be trying to retake gnomer again? and the cows can always just go to war with mcdonalds or something. loljk