BGs safe to go again?

Not just the cog, was one of the folk who were randomly crashing, or crashing when a lot of buffs or spells were going out.
    So, do BGs work better since the bug patch or are they still screwed up?

Personally, I've had no problems lately with BGs. I can only say I've dealt with EotS flags, SotA bombs and node flags, and Arathi Basin node flags. I haven't touched lock candy dishes, mage tables, wsg flags, av flags, or anything else.

I can safely say there are no problems for me at all, I've carried flags, bombs, mage tables etc and no crashes or freezes. Only thing that is shit is the amount of horde signing compared to alliance, which results in insane long queues, but then again, the win ratio of horde is since 4.0.1 100% for me.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

Deleted
    Every 3rd bg I get dc-ed. When I log back I spend like 3 min at the login screen with the progress bar full and when I finally get in, I'm standing in dalaran with deserter debuff.

I hope the 26/54 AV is no more.

The only problem I have is actually getting into bg's. 45 min queues!

Its fine, no more crashes in Scarlet Monastery and BG's since the patch.

The Cogwheel of Eternal Doom has been fixed.

I havent had any problems with BGs other than missing a rez timer, should be safe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragelol View Post
    I havent had any problems with BGs other than missing a rez timer, should be safe
    I've had some issues with this... really annoyed me the first time it happened..

You need to get out of range of the spirit healer and then back in again. That should fix it if you miss a ress.