Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Holy Word: Chastise is awesome in bgs. That pesky melee mocking you? Chastise him! Commence healing. With it's low cooldown it couples nicely with psychic scream for cc.
    Fair enough. Thank you, Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Marraphy View Post
    I wouldn't consider Inner Will to be a mana regen armor, because if you take into consideration that most Instant-cast abilities have a higher or as high of a mana cost compared to abilities like Heal, Smite, or Mind Flay. You normally wouldn't cast all instants either. It's definitely the mobility armor; the 15% mana reduction on instant casts is probably to compensate for the fact that you will be only casting instants while on the move.

It looks like it could be useful in PvP or PvE, for any spec, depending on the circumstances. Personally I would always have Inner Fire active, and switch to Inner Will if I was being targeted by Atremede's fire breath, running from Marrowgar's Bone Storm, or when carrying a flag or trying to chase down a flag carrier in a background.
    will do the same totaly depends on circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    As far as Arenas, you may be right, but to get a peel, it's not hard to do a /cancelaura.
    One thing I've considered, but not really had the desire to play around with, would be to not take Revelations in a PVP spec to avoid needing to /cancelaura and lose the potentially needed benefit. This seems particularly true to me in BGs, as I just don't see HW:Sanc being particularly useful when AOE healing. I could see HW:Seren being useful, but I just haven't be able to play around with Heal Chakra in any meaningful way in a PVP environment. Even still, I think either stunning the person beating on your target is probably no worse than roughly as useful as an instant heal.

For Battlegrounds, I find myself running around without a Chakra more often than with one, though I can use Aspire as base defense, and Sanctuary for rocking a choke point, so I'm not likely to spec out of Revelations.
    Aspire is going away, so discussing that is moot. I think Sanctuary is sexy as hell, and it's definitely nice for a choke point or guarding a cap, but I would think in rated BGs, we'd see a lot more focus fire rather than AOEing and people attacking random targets. As such, I think it loses a lot of it's value. In fact, I strongly suspect the reason that Revelations isn't just built into Chakra is precisely because Blizzard intends that many PVP Holy Priests would prefer always having a stun on demand.

Serenity isn't more useful than a short cooldown Desperate Prayer. But as far as Sanctuary, it's still a ground based heal that buys you a second or two on someone to help counter said focus fire, holding on everyone.

But you may be right as far as Revelations not being built right in. That said, I remember someone here having problems of Chastise being bugged in the two levels between getting Chakra and Revelations.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Assuming you are not purposely overhealing. You will only use Inner Will if the encounter requires lots of Shield of Renew spam really.