Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For Deathwing to be so angry and full of hate and pain he sure looks tame on that login screen.Bring the roar back.This deathwing is like a kitten.

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    The new loading screen is awesome. But what I don't like about it is:

-Its too zoomed in, Deathwing looks almost Caricature-like
    -I hate how hes facing the [our] right, so used to the WotLK loading where the dragon faces the left...
    sigh

Deathwing looks huggable tho <3

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    Why do people have to be such babies about trivial crap? Lame.
    ironic post is ironic.

Finally, some rogue mastery love.
    "Well, Qbn, your statements don't really say much, and they are pretty confusing..."

Quote Originally Posted by Qbn View Post
    ironic post is ironic.

Finally, some rogue mastery love.
    it's not ironic, he's complaining about people who bitch about little things that make blizzard change huge things. so he's complaining about something big while everyone else complains about something small.

I don't understand people complaining about BETA changes. This are for the Cataclysm BETA, they are based on 85 Level tunning not on live or anything. Stop complaining, bunch of cry babies. Jeesh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berenzen View Post
    Not really a nerf, The TV buff with this no longer calls into question whether our mastery proc will bring out a dps loss or gain. CS crit will cause 299% weapon damage, while TV non-crit will cause 305.5% weapon damage.
    Aye, good thing Blizz seems to listen to the people that's been mathing about a HoL proc potentially being a loss of dps due to lower damage if the CS would crit and TV wouldn't.

some of you guys dont realize that the MS effect is around to counter healer in pvp....with the whole new design to healing, the MS effect was basicly and overkill to healers.

LOL Wow. That login screen, if I had any form of video editing skill I'd do it, but it's begging for a DBZ-meme/reference. LOL.

World of HealCraft

Quote Originally Posted by Revrant View Post
    Paladin nerfs are always welcome, especially when it takes six people to down one in PvE gear, but Holy Jesus Holy Paladins don't need buffs, you CAN'T kill one as it is, had one in PvE gear in SW the other day and it took 10 people to down her and a minute and a half of constant attacks, so calm the hell down there Blizz.
    Pally AoE heals were nerfed, and single-target subsequently buffed so we're encouraged to use those more. Also, live != beta.

I like the holy pally buffs, especially the mastery buff. It seems like it was very underwhelming initially, and increasing the base absorb, scaling, and duration makes it a bit better. If it lets the stronger shield roll, I'd be fine with that.

Prot pally talent changes are...interesting. If Wrath of the Lightbringer is indeed 2 ranks for 50%/100% additional damage to Crusader Strike, that would be a much needed buff for it as prot, since Hammer of the Righteous hits harder for both single- and multi-target tanking on live. It would push it towards Blizzard's intended roles of both abilities. The change to Divine Plea through Shield of the Templar is a much-welcome change, since it's hard for prot pallies to ramp up Holy Power to begin with. Also welcome is making the 15s CD on Avenger's Shield baseline, since everyone took the talent anyways.

Shield of the Righteous change, however, is a big nerf to the ability. Going from 120% attack power to 3656 damage is HUGE (assuming these are lvl 85 values), considering I have 3.2k AP on live already. This means it won't scale from Vengeance nearly as well as it used to. Were we doing that well with single-target threat on beta to warrant the change? The base numbers scale the same as the old values depending on HP (1x/3x/6x).
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Rayocell - BE Paladin (Holy/Prot)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Durashell - UD Rogue (Combat/Sub)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancha View Post
    There's a new screech? Where in the video is it?
    In this youtube video Deathwing roars, but the sound is not disturbing: watch?v=dcyh6bDFrrw

Buffing holy pallies healing and also reducing healing debuffs? who on earth is running things at blizzard? These people cannot possibly be thinking individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Revrant View Post
    Paladin nerfs are always welcome, especially when it takes six people to down one in PvE gear, but Holy Jesus Holy Paladins don't need buffs, you CAN'T kill one as it is, had one in PvE gear in SW the other day and it took 10 people to down her and a minute and a half of constant attacks, so calm the hell down there Blizz.
    I'm going to assume you don't play a paladin on Beta. We're probably hands down the worst healers, we need a lot of changes. I'm sad no changes to Light of Dawn have been made, as it's a talent that needs a lot of overhaul. (A Base % and maybe a range boost) to make it any good, and possibly a shorter cooldown.

Also, your "10 people to take a holy paladin down" claim is pretty dumb. Two people can take a holy paladin down if they actually interrupt. It's the same thing with all healers ATM, if they know how to play you wont be able to take them down easily.

Quote Originally Posted by shotdownsoul View Post
    I'm going to assume you don't play a paladin on Beta. We're probably hands down the worst healers, we need a lot of changes. I'm sad no changes to Light of Dawn have been made, as it's a talent that needs a lot of overhaul. (A Base % and maybe a range boost) to make it any good, and possibly a shorter cooldown.

Also, your "10 people to take a holy paladin down" claim is pretty dumb. Two people can take a holy paladin down if they actually interrupt. It's the same thing with all healers ATM, if they know how to play you wont be able to take them down easily.

I am guessing you do not pvp much. If you did you would either not make these claims..or you'd be lying.

I don't know about on beta, but I do know that holy pallies are almost unkillable in 1-60 pvp atm and above that it takes a mass effort.

Ouch on the swipe?! I mean dang druid bear AoE was already a pain with people not waiting... Now it will hurt more. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    I am guessing you do not pvp much. If you did you would either not make these claims..or you'd be lying.

I don't know about on beta, but I do know that holy pallies are almost unkillable in 1-60 pvp atm and above that it takes a mass effort.
    I actually do PvP as a holy paladin. I hit 2600 in Season 8.

Have you seen druids, or priests on Live? It doesn't even matter what is happening on live. I don't think people understand how big of an overhaul is happening from WotLK->Cata. It's not something small, as currently LIVE doesn't represent Cataclysm at all. Damage and healing scales are all wonky. Most of these changes are to satisfy the cry babies who want everything to go their way.

Druids are just as strong as Paladins right now in PvP. Same with priests, I'd say Shamans are a little underwhelming admittedly, but it's only about a month until Cataclysm hits until this game hits the proper scaling. When Cataclysm comes out, THAT's the time to start worrying about balance and changes, right now asking for something to be changed is exactly redundant.

Also, on Beta, paladins are extremely underwhelming compared to what we are on live. Keep in mind, Flash of Light takes about 6% of your mana away in Cataclysm, same with other heals. It's going to be rough playing a healer in Cataclysm, so we'll see when it comes out.

Deleted
    Lets put a tiny dwagon on the login screen that makes tiny growls once every blue moon. Congratulations, you just made the login screen for Cataclysm.
    Yes, Sindragosa was annoying, well until you pressed mute. But atleast that dragon atleast made a powerful RAWR not a growl.
    /sadface

WTF is up with those changes to ret and prot paladins?

Ret ones ain't really dumb, they are just changing numbers around which is fine for the sake of balance. What I don't understand is why TV is now more powerful than HoW. It's what made Zealotry and Avenging Wrath different, they did not had the same rotation. With Zealotry, you priorized TV, and with AW, you priorized HoW. Now you'll only priorize TV, all the friggin' time, which is retarded. More complicated is more fun ok Blizzard? For christ's sake...

And they removed Prot's only proc. Wasn't Blizzard initial intention with Prot paladins to make our rotation less boring and static and to give empty GDCs? Wow, way to fail. We still have no empty GDCs, and the only little tiny thing which could make us react and grant a tiny bit more TPS, a Grand Crusader proc which would have us use another Avenger's Shield instead of an Holy Wrath, is gone.

I do have to say though the changes to Shield of the Righteous are an excellent idea. That thing scaled way too much with Vengeance. We will stop seeing those retarted crit numbers in raids from now on (which was fun for a time btw, hahah, but retarted in the long run :P).

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by duraz0rz View Post
    Shield of the Righteous change, however, is a big nerf to the ability. Going from 120% attack power to 3656 damage is HUGE (assuming these are lvl 85 values), considering I have 3.2k AP on live already. This means it won't scale from Vengeance nearly as well as it used to. Were we doing that well with single-target threat on beta to warrant the change? The base numbers scale the same as the old values depending on HP (1x/3x/6x).
    This is a welcome change IMO. That thing used to hit for retarded numbers (60k + crits with full Vengeance stacks anyone?). And it's not like we needed more TPS anyway, we already generate WAY too much on live.
    All your mobs are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brauun View Post
    This is a welcome change IMO. That thing used to hit for retarded numbers (60k + crits with full Vengeance stacks anyone?). And it's not like we needed more TPS anyway, we already generate WAY too much on live.
    From reading elsewhere, it may be just a tooltip change that reflects the actual values instead of 20%/60%/120% AP. I guess we'll know more when it hits the beta servers.

Grand Crusader is still there...not sure what you're talking about.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Rayocell - BE Paladin (Holy/Prot)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Durashell - UD Rogue (Combat/Sub)

I must say I was secretly hoping for a screech a la Godzilla ^_^