Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    TaJ > DBW in every possible way. every day, every fight, every dps situation, every weapon/trinket combo. Taj will probably be bis until it gets nerfed into nothingness at level 83.

you also don't really want erratic haste buffs for factoring in enough haste for the CS-3 sec CD. hitting that 3 sec CD on a consistent and constant basis will result in the best case situation for dps.

what im curious about is, has anyone looked at the PVP gloves? if you reforge the resil will you get a dps gain from the +5%?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isollae View Post
    TaJ > DBW in every possible way. every day, every fight, every dps situation, every weapon/trinket combo. Taj will probably be bis until it gets nerfed into nothingness at level 83.

you also don't really want erratic haste buffs for factoring in enough haste for the CS-3 sec CD. hitting that 3 sec CD on a consistent and constant basis will result in the best case situation for dps.

what im curious about is, has anyone looked at the PVP gloves? if you reforge the resil will you get a dps gain from the +5%?
    You cant reforge resil at all, so H flesh rending are still best in slot.
    As for TaJ, I believe the patch made it not proc as much from all of my attacks (mainly seal damage i think)

264 Fleshrending gauntlets > wrathfull gloves.

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zeq View Post
    You cant reforge resil at all, so H flesh rending are still best in slot.
    As for TaJ, I believe the patch made it not proc as much from all of my attacks (mainly seal damage i think)
    The ramp up time on Taij is nerfed, because of our seal dmg.

But Taij is still one of the best trinkets.

15+ Year Old Account

Actually your quite wrong about this, That is merely your opinion and that is it and no Wrathful gloves will never surpass PvE Gloves. As for your haste comments they don't affect me in any way shape or form. Being at the 3 sec mark is the goal being lower if it makes it smoother is perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-10-30 at 12:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    I have, with my DBW procc i am at 1582 haste. At this amount of haste i don't have to w8 on my CS. This amount of haste also makes my CS go down 2.79 sec. I only have JotP up at this time.

With this.... my CS is ready for button smash when the GCD is over. Used a cs > tv > cs > tv rotation.
    Could I see the logs then?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    264 Fleshrending gauntlets > wrathfull gloves.
    depend if you are soft haste capped and it was 277 not the 264

22.50 Expertise is the softcap according to what I've read in an Ejerks Rogues thread. This is pretty easy to get just from using a 271 Glorenzelg and the glyph; Smack on 22.50 expertise.