Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dooditsprinny View Post
    the first videos roar is just obnoxious, it seriously sounds like nails on a chalkboard
    ffs the first roar he's a dragon...the second roar...he looks like he's waiting for his order to get to the table and thinks the waitress forgot about him. As well, isn;t it time blizz realized dragons don;t shift meaninglessly back and forth like a player in the combat ready stance?

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    It's...a...login...screen

I just don't understand.

It was fine.
    It now is fine.
    In the future, it still will be fine.
    I agree with this. What does it matter anyway? You will spend about 2 minutes looking at it after you install Cata, after that it's all about how fast you can enter your information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Reason enough. Who stays at login long enough to care if the dragon DOESN'T roar ?
    The same people who are amazed that some people would rather whine about a dragon's roar being--oh, I dunno--loud instead of reaching over to turn a speaker's volume down.

Deathwing: WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
    Blizzard: The shouting is a temporary side-effect of the Cataclysm.
    Deathwing: Yes... I'm having difficulty controlling THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Bet they spoke to some lawyer in the Blizz HQ who has never logged into the game in his life and only knows about it because he works with strange people that make kids games.

Said lawyer (who probably lives with a carrot in his ass) give his considered legal opinion that Blizz might get into trouble with the terribly politically correct mom of little Johhny who says he lost his hearing by playing nasty video games from Blizz and will sue them for 18bazillion dollars

Or maybe someone could get scared by the noise and trip over and land on thier kid and kill it then blame Blizz and sue them for 372bazillion dollars...

Ooooh no - best not have nasty noises. Now get get out of my office - I have a golf appointment with the CEO and thats way more important than your silly dragon noises

10+ Year Old Account
    The new one sucks