Healers got a buff in Cataclysm Beta - Build 13221

So i guess all healers are pretty happy today

in the latest Cataclysm Beta - Build 13221
    ALL HEALERS got a rly big buff with the healing reduce gettin nerfed to 10% down
    from 25%

What do you think this will do for future PVP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasengu View Post
    So i guess all healers are pretty happy today

in the latest Cataclysm Beta - Build 13221
    ALL HEALERS got a rly big buff with the healing reduce gettin nerfed to 10% down
    from 25%

What do you think this will do for future PVP?
    Doesn't change much for healers. We still have to do the same things to keep people alive at 85, amidst damage that is consistently greater than our heals as well as increased dependency on mana conservation. This change is like taking 10 pounds off of a 500 pound weight.

Deleted
    Damage will be a lot higher and most likely the debuff will change if there is an inconsistency with certain classes as warriors will most likely begin QQ'ing because they are rage starved and the MS wont let them kill someone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selenagomez View Post
    Damage will be a lot higher and most likely the debuff will change if there is an inconsistency with certain classes as warriors will most likely begin QQ'ing because they are rage starved and the MS wont let them kill someone
    As it is now, Warriors doesnt need MS to kill anything lol.

Deleted
    next patch its gone... it should be still 50% for PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    As it is now, Warriors doesnt need MS to kill anything lol.
    Maybe because Warriors can't kill and class that can heal at the moment? Maybe you should role a Warrior before you say all we do is QQ. And it's not just Warriors that are QQ it's any Physical DPS class.

Quote Originally Posted by doomsspawn View Post
    maybe because warriors can't kill and class that can heal at the moment? Maybe you should role a warrior before you say all we do is qq. And it's not just warriors that are qq it's any physical dps class.
    doomsspawn... I love you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsspawn View Post
    Maybe because Warriors can't kill and class that can heal at the moment? Maybe you should role a Warrior before you say all we do is QQ. And it's not just Warriors that are QQ it's any Physical DPS class.
    In the video where I saw how fast the burst was for different classes and specs, Arms and Fury Warriors were able to dps down a fully PvP geared Holy Paladin (He didn't do anything, since he was checking the average burst from different specs.) in approximately 6 seconds, on Beta... (3 seconds faster than the Retribution Paladin and the average time to take him down was between 8-12 seconds, when comparing pretty much all the data.)
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2010-10-28 at 07:03 PM.

I dont see any mention of 'Warriors QQ' in his extremely short post, so dont start flipping shit at him, thats rude.

But as of the 'Buff,' I agree with Omnus.
    But more along the lines of 10 pounds off of 1000. >__>

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we talking about Beta where this change is happening, or WotLK 4.0 where balance is 2nd to "waiting for Cata"? In either case you're stretching the truth because I've seen plenty of physical DPS classes rape in both scenarios. Try dueling a feral druid or a Hancey shaman (a GOOD one) on beta.

There is actually quite a bit of QQ about Arms on the beta forums: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...62184&sid=2000
    Last edited by Omnus; 2010-10-28 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    Do you actually play a warrior on Beta?

I do.

And you're so full of bias it's laughable.

I'm not saying warriors are completely balanced yet, but in terms of raw dmg they are infact OP atm.

Things will be different at 85. Sure it will still be hard to kill a healer, but they will run out of mana faster. Keep in mind that we are all basically in greens as far as Cataclysm is concerned.