Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks that helped alot

Is there a way to show percentages on Grid?

i have gotten used to seeing %, dont like the -15.8K for missing health

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Thanks that helped alot

Is there a way to show percentages on Grid?

i have gotten used to seeing %, dont like the -15.8K for missing health
    There currently are no statuses that will give you a % for health value, unfortunately.

2x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MBB' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame1:SetPoint()'.
    <in C code>: in function `SetPoint'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:151: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil
    2x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MBB' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame1:ClearAllPoints()'.
    <in C code>: in function `ClearAllPoints'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:147: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil
    Installed, getting these errors and they are spamming at a rate that shuts off bug grabber. Uninstalled, reinstalled and same thing. Any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    Installed, getting these errors and they are spamming at a rate that shuts off bug grabber. Uninstalled, reinstalled and same thing. Any suggestions??
    I'm looking into it, make sure you're using the same version that's in the package. MBB is on the list of things not to update.

I can't get mine to work even after typing the command. Pls help!

Quote Originally Posted by Orchuntr View Post
    I can't get mine to work even after typing the command. Pls help!
    Make sure you've copied your saved variables properly, renaming the appropriate folders.

Once you're in-game, type '/tusui install'.

@ Kinettik, I had this same problem a couple weeks ago and I found out by adding MBB to my curse client that MBB had an update. So try updating MBB, it definitely worked for me and I don't get any bugs with it anymore. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    @ Kinettik, I had this same problem a couple weeks ago and I found out by adding MBB to my curse client that MBB had an update. So try updating MBB, it definitely worked for me and I don't get any bugs with it anymore. Hope this helps!
    Its not only MBB, i turned that addon off and I still get errors from TUSUI Customs, and Power Auras. All trying to call a function that comes back nil. Havent really tried to research it too much, and I definitely dont want to start poking around in the actual coding. Funny thing is, I have used this UI for a very long time, and never had an issue untill the 4.202 version. Im tempted to just go back to 4.2 for the time being.

Okay, first off I am loving this UI been using it since wotlk. Never had any problems until today, when i Power aura fucked up. I fixed this by updateing it and some other addons, which included Satrina buff frames. Now i have this problem where, it shows empty buff frames all the time and I ahve no idea how to turn it off.

Hope you can help.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 12:36 AM ----------

Think a reinstall might have done the job.
    Don't play dumb with me, it's a game you are going to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanna say, that's a very sexy UI you're using there. I think I'm gonna stick to TukUI with IceHUD and PlateBuffs, though. Yours appears to have a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't find useful compared to TukUI's minimalist setup and minimal memory usage.

I do want to ask why you don't use IceHUD, though. I still have regular unitframes for myself, but I find IceHUD is extremely useful for easily monitoring my health and mana, as well as focus cast, debuff timers (Flame Shock, Rend, DK Diseases, whatever) and associated things. I know IceHUD is rather ugly, but I feel a little bit of ugly is worth having everything pretty much literally right in the center of the screen.

Its not only MBB, i turned that addon off and I still get errors from TUSUI Customs, and Power Auras. All trying to call a function that comes back nil. Havent really tried to research it too much, and I definitely dont want to start poking around in the actual coding. Funny thing is, I have used this UI for a very long time, and never had an issue untill the 4.202 version. Im tempted to just go back to 4.2 for the time being.
    Please post any errors you're getting. I'm sure I could be of some help.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the newest update to WoW that came today, TUSUI frames are gone - even after using the install function again.
    Chatframe backgrounds, top-bar etc all gone.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    With the newest update to WoW that came today, TUSUI frames are gone - even after using the install function again.
    Chatframe backgrounds, top-bar etc all gone.
    New update to WoW? I'm assuming they're changing some stuff for the double raid lockouts or something but, I'm not sure what update you're talking about.

You're missing your kgPanels setup. Type '/kgpanels config' and click on profiles at the bottom. Select "UltimateShamanUI" and let me know if that fixes your issue.

Edit: If you're talking about 4.3 ptr stuff, there are a lot of things broken atm.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-11-05 at 10:18 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure myself either, but upon opening the launcher this morning, a non-critical update was applied and then yea, things started go missing.

Tried the Kg panels setup, and it's already set at UltimateShamanUI. Setting it to default and back again, didn't change a thing.
    Screenshot of the current looks:
    http://i.imgur.com/FBvih.jpg

---------- Post added 2011-11-05 at 11:21 AM ----------

And no, not talking about PTR, this is on live.
    Mmm... Bear!

Not sure myself either, but upon opening the launcher this morning, a non-critical update was applied and then yea, things started go missing.

Tried the Kg panels setup, and it's already set at UltimateShamanUI. Setting it to default and back again, didn't change a thing.
    Screenshot of the current looks:
    http://i.imgur.com/FBvih.jpg

---------- Post added 2011-11-05 at 11:21 AM ----------

And no, not talking about PTR, this is on live.
    Log out of WoW, and recopy the saved variables for kgpanels from the TUSUI install package:

WTF > Account > YOURACCOUNTNAME > SavedVariables > kgpanels.lua

Log back in and set the profile once more.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! That seemed to work.
    Any idea what might have caused this?
    Mmm... Bear!

Thanks! That seemed to work.
    Any idea what might have caused this?
    Perhaps you changed the active layout to something else, or reset the layout or something.

Hi there im a new user and just down loaded it today and im having some problems. What at first was utter excitement turned to dismay when after following the somewhat out dated video i type in the command /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh and my UI refreshes, however it is still a jumbled mess and not the uber ui i am promised in the title of this thread. Any thoughts/help?
    (bearing in mind i followed the guide to the letter)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by greet006 View Post
    Hi there im a new user and just down loaded it today and im having some problems. What at first was utter excitement turned to dismay when after following the somewhat out dated video i type in the command /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh and my UI refreshes, however it is still a jumbled mess and not the uber ui i am promised in the title of this thread. Any thoughts/help?
    (bearing in mind i followed the guide to the letter)
    Cheers
    There is an install readme in the package. Try those instructions and see if you still have issues.

Just updated TidyPlates to 5.3 and it seems to have F'd up my bars. Never messed with Tidyplates before but its seems that the actual bars above the units head is missing. Any idea how to fix this?? Thanks for the help!!

EDIT: Don't know if this helps but in the "load add-ons" screen...next to "Tidyplates" is says "Dependency missing"
    Last edited by Alexeiblu; 2011-11-09 at 08:39 AM.