Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi, when I try setting a focus target, it says something along the lines of "TaintForced has been blocked from an action that is only available to the Blizzard UI" - It asks me to ignore or disable. Obviously ignore does nothing but even after choosing disable, it still returns the error.

I searched this thread for my error but couldnt find anything. I'm not familiar with this addon nor do i specifically see anything along those lines in the UI package. What is it?
    Last edited by mmoc121f3efc14; 2012-10-19 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heirak View Post
    Hi, when I try setting a focus target, it says something along the lines of "TaintForced has been blocked from an action that is only available to the Blizzard UI" - It asks me to ignore or disable. Obviously ignore does nothing but even after choosing disable, it still returns the error.

I searched this thread for my error but couldnt find anything. I'm not familiar with this addon nor do i specifically see anything along those lines in the UI package. What is it?

Just use /focus

Does this work aswell on other classes or?

any updates on lower resolution?

So I've played with it for about an hour and I couldn't figure it out. Recently logged onto my priest and noticed that the "Shadow Orbs" bar is being covered by my pet's health bar and part of the forte exorcist bar. Has anyone found a fix for this??

Quote Originally Posted by xerol33t View Post
    Syronius, are you going to change your Grid to Grid2? It seems to be better. (better memory&CPU managment)
    I will not be going to Grid2 mainly because I know that it's not from the same developer at all. There may be a bit of a memory dump and cpu usage involved with Grid but I still feel like it'll always be the raid addon I'll be using.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    Anyone getting that the orange res alpha on grid doesn't dissappear after a player accepts a ress?
    This should be fixed with the latest version of grid ( or grid's alpha version ).

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xerol33t View Post
    Syronius, what are you using as raid encounters addon?
    Novadays DXE is totally outdated and it seems it's discountinued. What can we use rather this one?
    DBM completely sucks in my opinion, actually I am back to BigWigs, your advice?
    I've currently been using DBM since it does get the most updates for accuracy. I personally don't like the way its setup works but what can you do.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    So I've played with it for about an hour and I couldn't figure it out. Recently logged onto my priest and noticed that the "Shadow Orbs" bar is being covered by my pet's health bar and part of the forte exorcist bar. Has anyone found a fix for this??
    /stuf > player > shadow orbs (suggested placement: x = 383, y = 250).
    Last edited by Syronius; 2012-10-28 at 09:24 PM.

is there any plans to update Power Auras for MoP or have you replaced it with another addon with better functionality? I loved it in wrath, which was the last tiem I used it, but now in MoP it's not working as well, mainly for elemental. Cheers

I think a lower resolution won't be released ... Sad.

my guess the lower resolution will be released after the next patch sometime.. could be wrong..

Sorry I'm trying to find it...but can someone tell me what addon is causing the quests to automatically be accepted w/o me reading them?

Quote Originally Posted by d0rk View Post
    Sorry I'm trying to find it...but can someone tell me what addon is causing the quests to automatically be accepted w/o me reading them?
    Read my reply on the previous page...

or read Syronius's reply 3 pages back:

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Click the minimap button bag, then the green orb for the Leatrix Plus options.

Get to the Leatrix Plus > Interaction page and change the settings there to your liking.
    Last edited by Timetodance; 2012-10-30 at 12:30 PM.

I've been on a bit of a birthday vacation, sorry for the lack of replies. Lower resolution will be available soon. I haven't really looked any shaman power auras as of late.

The new Power Auras still isn't out just yet and I'd like to take use of its new priority system when it does arrive. Come patch I will officially be calling this SyUI and my auras and the like will become exclusively an additional download. SyUI Shaman Auras, etc, etc.

I've been on a bit of a birthday vacation, sorry for the lack of replies. Lower resolution will be available soon. I haven't really looked any shaman power auras as of late.

The new Power Auras still isn't out just yet and I'd like to take use of its new priority system when it does arrive. Come patch I will officially be calling this SyUI and my auras and the like will become exclusively an additional download. SyUI Shaman Auras, etc, etc.

There is an unofficial version of power auras online that works with the old TUSUI v4 Power Auras
    I imported the .lua files to my saved variables and all the auras where there and working

I did have to do some maintenance on some abilities because they've changed with 5.0.4
    I only did the elemental auras, you will have to tinker on your own for enhance/resto

I had to changed all the fulmation (lightning shield) auras down 2 stacks
    Changed the chain lightning aura to elemental blast
    Removed the totem of wrath auras
    Changed elemental mastery to ascendance
    copied my updated ascendance aura and put it where the racial auras are, then changed it to stormlash totem

Deleted
    Thanks for this UI. It works great.

One problem that I've run into, I'm still having my gear being auto-repaired even though i have auto repairs disabled for leatrix. Can anyone help me out with this?

Quote Originally Posted by tyrasus View Post
    One problem that I've run into, I'm still having my gear being auto-repaired even though i have auto repairs disabled for leatrix. Can anyone help me out with this?
    /sldt Gold (caps sensitive)

I've ran into this issue before, and I'm not sure how to resolve it... It only happens during the Darkmoon Faire.

The Dominos bars disappear and the Darkmoon Faire special bars come up. Pressing the '1' key to try and use the ability for the mini games says You cannot do that right now, or you cannot attack that target. This only appears to be an issue on the events that are non-vehicle based (it appears to work properly on the Tonk - i.e. I can press '1' to shoot, and '2' to speed burst.)

Any idea what may be causing this. I have no other addons installed besides what comes in your package. And I've not updated any of the addons in fear of breaking the addons again (has happened before).

Quote Originally Posted by SLoPPYALieN View Post
    I've ran into this issue before, and I'm not sure how to resolve it... It only happens during the Darkmoon Faire.

The Dominos bars disappear and the Darkmoon Faire special bars come up. Pressing the '1' key to try and use the ability for the mini games says You cannot do that right now, or you cannot attack that target. This only appears to be an issue on the events that are non-vehicle based (it appears to work properly on the Tonk - i.e. I can press '1' to shoot, and '2' to speed burst.)

Any idea what may be causing this. I have no other addons installed besides what comes in your package. And I've not updated any of the addons in fear of breaking the addons again (has happened before).
    What version of Dominos do you have installed?

What version of Dominos do you have installed?
    According to the Dominos.toc:
    ## Version: 5.0.2

I've tried disabling Dominos to see if it was Dominos that was causing the issue, and this didn't seem to matter. The Blizzard default bars will disappear and the new Darkmoon Faire bars appear.

what addon makes me auto decline duels..