Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The UI looks great!

-Is there a way to move the character health and mana bar to the default position instead of the bottom center or to also enable the default?
    -Is there a way to move the health/mana bar of the character/enemy you're toggling to the default position or to also enable the default?
    -Is there a way to change the colours of these bars to the standard green and blue?

Oh and is searing flames tracked by the Power Aura settings?
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2011-03-21 at 08:10 PM.

First of all I love this package of addon's it was done really well... My only issue is after installing I am no longer getting the blizzard warnings anywhere on my screen.... I realized it when leveling my new shaman and trying to skin something I was not getting anymore (this requires level __ to skin) across my screen. I have also been wondering if their is a way to look up spell id's so that I can figure out what power auras are for what (the like 2 that aren't named) and be able to disable them or not if I do not have them yet.

So I had TUSUI 1650 x 1080 running fine on windows 7 ultimate 32 bit but as I was only getting usage of 3.3gb of my ram decided to upgrade to 64 bit. Anyone would think it would run better yeah ? Wrong. My latency has stayed the same however now I get casting lag, like a couple of spells will q up then cast etc leaving me with downtime. This makes life as the interrupt b*tch very difficult as in have to spam WS to get it off as well as screwing with my rotations. Any idea why this is happening? And yes I deleted my WTF, and interface files and did a fresh install of the ui. Any help would be much appreciated as this is makin heroics difficult and I do like this ui.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    The UI looks great!

-Is there a way to move the character health and mana bar to the default position instead of the bottom center or to also enable the default?
    -Is there a way to move the health/mana bar of the character/enemy you're toggling to the default position or to also enable the default?
    -Is there a way to change the colours of these bars to the standard green and blue?

Oh and is searing flames tracked by the Power Aura settings?
    /stuf for the options for unit frames.

Searing flames is tracked under Enhance auras.

---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 05:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit81 View Post
    First of all I love this package of addon's it was done really well... My only issue is after installing I am no longer getting the blizzard warnings anywhere on my screen.... I realized it when leveling my new shaman and trying to skin something I was not getting anymore (this requires level __ to skin) across my screen. I have also been wondering if their is a way to look up spell id's so that I can figure out what power auras are for what (the like 2 that aren't named) and be able to disable them or not if I do not have them yet.
    LeatrixText has options to disable default warnings and error text.

You'll have to give me more info on the spellid's you're missing. You can also look up spells using wowhead:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=#### replacing #### with the spellid.

For example: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=16166 is Elemental Mastery.

To disable a power aura shift left click on it.

---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 05:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scruhlander View Post
    So I had TUSUI 1650 x 1080 running fine on windows 7 ultimate 32 bit but as I was only getting usage of 3.3gb of my ram decided to upgrade to 64 bit. Anyone would think it would run better yeah ? Wrong. My latency has stayed the same however now I get casting lag, like a couple of spells will q up then cast etc leaving me with downtime. This makes life as the interrupt b*tch very difficult as in have to spam WS to get it off as well as screwing with my rotations. Any idea why this is happening? And yes I deleted my WTF, and interface files and did a fresh install of the ui. Any help would be much appreciated as this is makin heroics difficult and I do like this ui.

Cheers.
    Having ram and running 64 bit doesn't necessarily guarantee that your system will perform optimally. TUSUI v4.0.3 is rather old now and it is in dire need for an update. ( Most likely going to wait for 4.1 to update with the majority of addons needing changes. )

Type /acp and click on "Sets" on the bottom left. You'll see a few different layouts and one may perform better for you.

I'd also suggest using:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcast
    /cast wind shear
    To help as well as setting a custom latency in the default blizzard options. (ESC > Interface > Game > Controls)
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-03-22 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    LeatrixText has options to disable default warnings and error text.

You'll have to give me more info on the spellid's you're missing. You can also look up spells using wowhead:

---I cant post links yet lol--- replacing #### with the spellid.

For example: ---I cant post links yet lol--- is Elemental Mastery.

To disable a power aura shift left click on it.
    Thanks that's what I needed! With the spells that should be enough to find them and disable if needed. I am only missing spells not because you missed them but my Shaman in only level 25 lol. So I just want to make sure I have all its warning me to put on if not disable it till I learn the spell. Again great job with this package I am in. I have the goal to level up every class in the game and this streamlined UI will allow my life to be so much easier. I will just have to customize power auras for each class

Deleted
    thank you for this awesome UI!
    is there a way to move the black cooldownbar, some minimap options and a way to disable the buggrabber sound?
    Last edited by mmoc99f2bc6dd5; 2011-03-22 at 08:42 PM.

Thank you very much, really good looking

sorry to bug you again but I can't seem to find the option anywhere. I was actually excited when guildies talked it played a quick notification sound when it came in the left window when I moved the guild chat to another window it stopped doing it. Their has got to be a setting I am missing somewhere! If you could point me to what addon is controlling the alert I am sure I can figure the rest out.

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit81 View Post
    sorry to bug you again but I can't seem to find the option anywhere. I was actually excited when guildies talked it played a quick notification sound when it came in the left window when I moved the guild chat to another window it stopped doing it. Their has got to be a setting I am missing somewhere! If you could point me to what addon is controlling the alert I am sure I can figure the rest out.
    Are you talking about battle.net popups? or guild member notifications?

/prat will bring some of the options up for that.

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maschek View Post
    thank you for this awesome UI!
    is there a way to move the black cooldownbar, some minimap options and a way to disable the buggrabber sound?
    /fx will bring up forte options. Click on 'Cooldown Timer'. In this window you'll see a tiny padlock on the top left as well as a few text boxes on the top right. Clicking the padlock will unlock or lock the bar. Text boxes on the top right will allow precise placements.

As for bugrabber/bugsack issue, right click on the red or green bag icon on the minimap. Here you'll find options to disable the sound.

Deleted
    /fx will bring up forte options. Click on 'Cooldown Timer'. In this window you'll see a tiny padlock on the top left as well as a few text boxes on the top right. Clicking the padlock will unlock or lock the bar. Text boxes on the top right will allow precise placements.

As for bugrabber/bugsack issue, right click on the red or green bag icon on the minimap. Here you'll find options to disable the sound.
    thank you for your help.
    i still have a problem with the buggrabber

english isn't my native language so i hope you understad this:

when i open the dragdown menu for the buggrabber sounds, the dragdown window is to big. it opens upwards and i can't see all the sounds.
    whatever i choose, it's still make a sound. is there a / command to mute the addon or did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Maschek View Post
    thank you for your help.
    i still have a problem with the buggrabber

english isn't my native language so i hope you understad this:

when i open the dragdown menu for the buggrabber sounds, the dragdown window is to big. it opens upwards and i can't see all the sounds.
    whatever i choose, it's still make a sound. is there a / command to mute the addon or did i miss something?
    Try turning off SharedMedia and setting the sound to "none".

Deleted
    Try turning off SharedMedia and setting the sound to "none".
    this!

thank you very much!

atm i'm trying to make a button like your toggle skada and achievements to open the calendar in wow.

any help? if modded the script in a attempt to make it toggle the calendar but it won't respond to mouse clicks.
    also i can't really find a API for the calendar :S please help
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

lil help

I was able to set everything as i wish except for 1 lil thing... can anyone help me with removing that tooltips following your mouse instead of going in the bottom corner like it used to be?

---------- Post added 2011-03-27 at 10:41 PM ----------

nevermind i found my answer it in tiptac i got to change mouse anchos by normal anchor...

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    atm i'm trying to make a button like your toggle skada and achievements to open the calendar in wow.

any help? if modded the script in a attempt to make it toggle the calendar but it won't respond to mouse clicks.
    also i can't really find a API for the calendar :S please help
    ToggleCalendar()

Hey,

Somehow my skada reset to the default one and I no longer have that wonderful easy to use title bar that has the options that your UI provides. It happened shortly after I changed a glyph and a warning popped up (my fault but i have a whisper and hit enter and clicked it away) and it put skada in it's default program. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Nativos View Post
    Hey,

Somehow my skada reset to the default one and I no longer have that wonderful easy to use title bar that has the options that your UI provides. It happened shortly after I changed a glyph and a warning popped up (my fault but i have a whisper and hit enter and clicked it away) and it put skada in it's default program. Any suggestions?
    Skada has profiles, just make sure you're using the UltimateShamanUIenh profile. You may have to recopy the saved variables for skada if your UltimateShamanUIenh profile was reset.

Deleted
    The UI looks really great. I will try it. Thank you!

I really like the UI, but when I do 25 man raids, I get a problem.

It creates a huge space in party area... so regularly it would be eg: <name><name><name><name><name>...
    instead it's <H U G E S P A C E><name><name><name><nameintarget><nameintarget>
    which makes healing impossible.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Continues View Post
    I really like the UI, but when I do 25 man raids, I get a problem.

It creates a huge space in party area... so regularly it would be eg: <name><name><name><name><name>...
    instead it's <H U G E S P A C E><name><name><name><nameintarget><nameintarget>
    which makes healing impossible.

Any suggestions?
    If this is on grid you'll have to change the layout for 25 man to not use class layout.