Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ok, so I got home and installed the UI, now I'm curious about two things. One I'd like to ask about is in the center, what is that box with 0/0 ? I can move it around, but I don't know what it's linked to and it doesn't seem to serve any sort of purpose. Second is my weapon enchants are showing up large, is that intended or is satrinabuffframes not working correctly on that?

Edited for larger pic.
    Last edited by Edellan; 2011-05-31 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Do you have the addon named !TUSUI v4.1 enabled when you log in?
    Yeah, I have it enabled when I log on

Quote Originally Posted by Edellan View Post
    Ok, so I got home and installed the UI, now I'm curious about two things. One I'd like to ask about is in the center, what is that box with 0/0 ? I can move it around, but I don't know what it's linked to and it doesn't seem to serve any sort of purpose. Second is my weapon enchants are showing up large, is that intended or is satrinabuffframes not working correctly on that?

Edited for larger pic.
    That addon is SimplePowerBar, which is an addon for things like the Atremedes "Sound Bar" or the Cho'gall "Corruption Bar".

I suppose my settings didn't get switched or saved on the 1680x1050 version. Just type /spb lock and it will lock in place and auto hide.

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Yeah, I have it enabled when I log on
    It should be automatically scaling your UI, perhaps it's best you recopy the packaged saved variables so your saved variables will have the correct placements with the right UI scaling that is incorporated in the !TUSUI v4.1 addon.

Alternatively you can try this macro:

Code:
    /run SetCVar("useUiScale", 1); SetCVar("uiScale", 0.63999998569489)

Thanks Syronius! What about the SBF with the two weapon imbues? Is that intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Edellan View Post
    Thanks Syronius! What about the SBF with the two weapon imbues? Is that intended?
    Problem right now with SBF is it doesn't have support for weapon imbues. It does however have the option to display the blizzard temporary enchants frame, which I then reanchored to the minimap on the bottom left.

If you'd like to clean up the way it looks, you should definitely check out some of my Clean Icon packages:

Clean Icons - Original
    Clean Icons - Square - Additional weapon embue 'skin' Clean Buttons - Square
    Clean Icons - Thin
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-05-31 at 11:39 AM.

Hey man love the UI, been using it since you came out with it!

Got a question though, how do I scale the debuff icon on the target plate? i.e: trying to make FlameShock icon bigger on the target plate. This is mainly for PvP and such.

edit: nevermind i found it.
    Last edited by Coalex; 2011-05-31 at 06:09 PM.

It should be automatically scaling your UI, perhaps it's best you recopy the packaged saved variables so your saved variables will have the correct placements with the right UI scaling that is incorporated in the !TUSUI v4.1 addon.

Alternatively you can try this macro:

Code:
    /run SetCVar("useUiScale", 1); SetCVar("uiScale", 0.63999998569489)
    lol I'm doomed. Tried the Macro first and that didnt do anything. So I copied the saved variables folder from the TUSUI package and that didn't do anything either.

Deleted
    lol I'm doomed. Tried the Macro first and that didnt do anything. So I copied the saved variables folder from the TUSUI package and that didn't do anything either.
    you have checked UI scale in options->advanced?

Deleted
    love the ui , it's just abit too much for dps specs rather than resto

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKiller View Post
    you have checked UI scale in options->advanced?
    Yes, set at 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the addon that shows a sound bar for atramedes? I really want to disable it, it shows up directly on top of the power auras and I can't figure out what is causing it (I know its not DBM/bigwigs either)

It's probably default Blizzard UI. Same concept with Blood on Cho'gall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    It's probably default Blizzard UI. Same concept with Blood on Cho'gall.
    No this is brand new, I've only seen it once I installed the UI. I know what the blizz UI looks like, and grid covers it up (which I don't mind)

Quote Originally Posted by whowherewhat? View Post
    No this is brand new, I've only seen it once I installed the UI. I know what the blizz UI looks like, and grid covers it up (which I don't mind)
    I mentioned it a few posts up, it's !SimplePowerBar ( addon I wrote ). Type /spb for options.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-06-01 at 05:11 AM.

Can anyone tell me what addon is adding raid like frames that look like the grid bars, but are extremely small. I looked for it in grid and could not find them, and it is causing serious problems in my ui as they are poping up right in the middle and I cannot move them. I would post a pic, but I can't until I post a few times.....ughhh

Quote Originally Posted by Thataway View Post
    Can anyone tell me what addon is adding raid like frames that look like the grid bars, but are extremely small. I looked for it in grid and could not find them, and it is causing serious problems in my ui as they are poping up right in the middle and I cannot move them. I would post a pic, but I can't until I post a few times.....ughhh
    Disable Stuf_RaidFrames
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-06-01 at 06:46 AM.

Just discovered this awesome UI, but I cannot for the life of me get it installed. I have tried /tusui install and it doesnt do anything x.x

EDIT: Nevermind I am extremely dumb, didn't spell my account name right -.-

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 03:34 PM ----------

Just a quick question, how do I remove/move the DK runes?
    Last edited by Mega Gengar; 2011-06-01 at 03:30 PM. Reason: fail

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Just discovered this awesome UI, but I cannot for the life of me get it installed. I have tried /tusui install and it doesnt do anything x.x

EDIT: Nevermind I am extremely dumb, didn't spell my account name right -.-

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 03:34 PM ----------

Just a quick question, how do I remove/move the DK runes?
    Type /stuf, under the 'Player' group look for death knight runes. From there, there will be x and y placements.

Type /stuf, under the 'Player' group look for death knight runes. From there, there will be x and y placements.
    Ahh thanks for that

Hey Sham,

I am guessing that my next best option is to just move everything myself? It looks like it's just the bottom half of the UI