Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I will be giving you all at least a 2 hr window before 12 midnight PST. I should have an update available.

I'm just waiting a bit longer for any new updates some authors are pushing before release. Stuf was updated not too long ago, as well as quite a number of other addons.

Stand by!

Geez, you're posting it tonight? Good deal man, I look forward to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    is that EST time lol??
    also im gettin bugs with leatrix is that in your update?

Quote Originally Posted by thebusiness View Post
    is that EST time lol??
    also im gettin bugs with leatrix is that in your update?
    Leatrix has been updated: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atrixPlus.html

Still making a few grid tweaks.

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 10:54 PM ----------

Repacking at this moment! * feels the pressure *

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 11:28 PM ----------

Uploading now.

Damn, you'd think a file admin would have gotten to this by now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Damn, you'd think a file admin would have gotten to this by now ...
    Update is available now for download.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Update is available now for download.
    Yeah, it says you just updated it, but I'm getting a popup window saying:

The latest version of this file is currently awaiting approval from a file admin. You can download a previous (older) version from the archive.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Yeah, it says you just updated it, but I'm getting a popup window saying:
    Lies! Seems fine to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    3x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrameManagerContainerResizeFrame:Hide()".
    !BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
    <in C code>
    Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:559: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_LockContainer"
    Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:552: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_UpdateContainerLockVisibility"
    Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:46: in function <Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:39>

Locals:
    n

all the bugs im receiving in my bugsack

3x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrameManagerContainerResizeFrame:Hide()".
    !BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
    <in C code>
    Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:559: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_LockContainer"
    Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:552: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_UpdateContainerLockVisibility"
    Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:46: in function <Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:39>

Locals:
    n

all the bugs im receiving in my bugsack
    Currently there are some major frame taints associated with the dropdown menu API which seems to be used strangely by ACP.

Until ACP is updated this will be popping up, it does not however, cause any issues with your gameplay.

how you cloud turn of auto quest accept?

edit :found it
    Last edited by mrinvisable2; 2012-09-26 at 01:34 PM.

How to i turn auto accept and turn in on quests off because i have a daily quest ill get to later but i wanna buy from this vendor

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostgummy View Post
    How to i turn auto accept and turn in on quests off because i have a daily quest ill get to later but i wanna buy from this vendor
    Sorry for the late reply, you can either hold shift before talking to an npc or disable it within leatrix plus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another thing im noticing at random times i cannot loot certain mobs after i have killed them. My looticon appears but im unable to loot. Cannot mibe nodes and when i try to abandon quests im not able to. All this happens at random times causing me to reload ui and then they work

Another thing im noticing at random times i cannot loot certain mobs after i have killed them. My looticon appears but im unable to loot. Cannot mibe nodes and when i try to abandon quests im not able to. All this happens at random times causing me to reload ui and then they work
    This is something client side, that's not UI related. This would still be happening with no addons at all.

Just a new bug with MoP.

For some reason I have some instaclick addon or anything that makes my mouse clicks instant and not on release. So if I wanna drag my abilities to another place on the bar they get casted. Macros that write to trade is included... It's like snowfallkeypress but for the mouse cliks and not key clicks.

Also Dominos seem to fuck out a lot for me. I can't use my #1 ability at all. I can rebind it with Dominos and I can write 1 in chat, so the button isn't defect. Dominos just doesn't cast the ability. Every other button works. If I try to rebind with key rebinds in the wow menu though. Then all of my 0-9 abilities fuck out and I can't cast them, but I can cast the shift 0-9 abilities...

If someone knows how to fix any or both of these problems I would be very grateful. Very annoying problems to get after a 8 month break and all you wanna do is go in and level
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

One thing I'm noticing is the chat windows don't always automatically configure themselves when I am installing the interface but if I try to do it manually (create new window -> undock -> drag it to right side) I get a crash error when I try to undock them. Is there a reason why the chat windows don't configure themselves?

Deleted
    Love your addon, but:

1) How to turn off auto-accept?
    2) How to resize font in quests? (I can't find a proper option :/)

Quote Originally Posted by Pappahealar View Post
    For some reason I have some instaclick addon or anything that makes my mouse clicks instant and not on release. So if I wanna drag my abilities to another place on the bar they get casted. Macros that write to trade is included... It's like snowfallkeypress but for the mouse cliks and not key clicks.

Also Dominos seem to fuck out a lot for me. I can't use my #1 ability at all. I can rebind it with Dominos and I can write 1 in chat, so the button isn't defect. Dominos just doesn't cast the ability. Every other button works. If I try to rebind with key rebinds in the wow menu though. Then all of my 0-9 abilities fuck out and I can't cast them, but I can cast the shift 0-9 abilities...

If someone knows how to fix any or both of these problems I would be very grateful. Very annoying problems to get after a 8 month break and all you wanna do is go in and level
    Please ensure you have no other addons other than what are in the install to avoid addon conflicts. Watching your stream for a little while and I saw you had a few extra addons not currently within the package.

I can't reproduce your keybinding issue. You can try keybinding they direcly from the keybinds interface if you'd like to see if that works for you.

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    One thing I'm noticing is the chat windows don't always automatically configure themselves when I am installing the interface but if I try to do it manually (create new window -> undock -> drag it to right side) I get a crash error when I try to undock them. Is there a reason why the chat windows don't configure themselves?
    Within the WTF folder working down towards your character's folder you'll see a chat-cache.txt. This file contains the layout positioning of the chat windows included in this package. So if you try to install the UI on a new character, be sure to follow the same steps you did for your previous characters.

Moving the frames can cause you to crash if you have Prat enabled. Not sure what causes this or why but simply disable Prat and do all your necessary editing.

---------- Post added 2012-09-27 at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrzyk View Post
    Love your addon, but:

1) How to turn off auto-accept?
    2) How to resize font in quests? (I can't find a proper option :/)
    Click the minimap button bag, then the green orb for the Leatrix Plus options.

Get to the Leatrix Plus > Interaction page and change the settings there to your liking.

Any plans on releasing a 1680x1050 version again, or should I start moving stuff around so it looks pretty myself?