Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I noticed that for the time being that threat plates have not been working. Another alternative for people would be to use the option right above "Threat Plates" at the bottom. I think its called "Quartz" at lest that was my favorite out of the ones that actually do work. ANYTHING is better than the damn blizzard plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Yep, both specializations are set to Threat Plates.
    What versions of both Tidy Plates and Threat Plates are you using? Could you please send me your saved variables: shamtasticle@gmail.com

Curse said the version I had was 6.8 and 6.008.

Somehow I got it working. Lastnight I deleted all the addon files and associated saved variables files and replaced them with the files from the most recent TUSUI .zip. When I logged in it was the same; blizz nameplates for both friendly and enemy targets (I checked that the addons were enabled at the character selection screen). The funny thing was the curse client said Tptp was fully up-to-date even after refreshing my list this morning, even though the files were from 9/24 and 8/27 which would mean they were extremely out-of-date. So, just right now, I forced curse to redownload and install both tidy plates and tidyplates: threat plates and after logging in everything is fine.

Would you still like my saved variables file?

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Curse said the version I had was 6.8 and 6.008.

Somehow I got it working. Lastnight I deleted all the addon files and associated saved variables files and replaced them with the files from the most recent TUSUI .zip. When I logged in it was the same; blizz nameplates for both friendly and enemy targets (I checked that the addons were enabled at the character selection screen). The funny thing was the curse client said Tptp was fully up-to-date even after refreshing my list this morning, even though the files were from 9/24 and 8/27 which would mean they were extremely out-of-date. So, just right now, I forced curse to redownload and install both tidy plates and tidyplates: threat plates and after logging in everything is fine.

Would you still like my saved variables file?
    No, that's sufficient. I noticed that myself with some of my addons needing a direct download and unzipping.

Deleted
    Tidyplates is not working for me and as far as what I found out there is no 5.1 update available yet, only 5.0.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Azek View Post
    Tidyplates is not working for me and as far as what I found out there is no 5.1 update available yet, only 5.0.5.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idyPlates.html
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tidy-plates

You couldn't find those :U?

Quote Originally Posted by Azek View Post
    Scroll up man, the two posts above the one I'm quoting give you a fix for this.

Deleted
    There was an update for Grid today. Do not update it to version r1557
    When I did it, my side icons didnt seem to show up anymore. Had to downgrade to r1532 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    There was an update for Grid today. Do not update it to version r1557
    When I did it, my side icons didnt seem to show up anymore. Had to downgrade to r1532 again.
    For some reason Phanx decided to change the way the options for indicators are indexed in the options table. So here are some updates to my grid modules:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/Gri...y_Syronius.zip

No picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Babytaco View Post
    No picture?
    Of what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Of what exactly?
    The whole UI.. nvm though. I found one on your download link. Was pretty hidden though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    For some reason Phanx decided to change the way the options for indicators are indexed in the options table. So here are some updates to my grid modules:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/Gri...y_Syronius.zip
    Sorry. I can't open it on my phone so can't check it atm. It's a modified grid or modified side? Or both?

Edit: fixed. Thank you!
    Last edited by mmoc8e6796b678; 2012-12-11 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Who Framed Watcher Wabbit seems a bit bugged this time. Can't minimize it anymore, and even when i dont have any quests tracked, it's still there

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Who Framed Watcher Wabbit seems a bit bugged this time. Can't minimize it anymore, and even when i dont have any quests tracked, it's still there
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...herWabbit.html

Issue has been addressed.

Deleted
    Hi everyone,

So i update somes addons by my self without any curse client and that solved some of my problem but still got some with Stuf.
    My problem is that when i want to cancel Totems, or something else wow gimme the message that UIblizzard blocked the addon and need to ignore or disable for fix it...... any solutions ?
    Also i cant cancel anybuff when i am in fight it's lock dont know why .....

Thanks for help

i'm guessing the 1680x1050 resolution is still under develop?

Deleted
    Any news for my problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaxxym View Post
    Hi everyone,

So i update somes addons by my self without any curse client and that solved some of my problem but still got some with Stuf.
    My problem is that when i want to cancel Totems, or something else wow gimme the message that UIblizzard blocked the addon and need to ignore or disable for fix it...... any solutions ?
    Also i cant cancel anybuff when i am in fight it's lock dont know why .....

Thanks for help
    Make sure when updating your add-ons through the curse client you are not updating the one's that ask you to "modify" I noticed some problems with that. Probably shouldn't be cancelling totems should use recall but if you are cancelling them and getting that "UIBlizzard blocked this add-on" click on ignore and reload the UI usually that will fix it for the time being until the add-on can be updated. If you're having trouble canceling buff's in a fight use the "/cancelaura" then the spell name (really helpful on Amber Shaper). If you also keep getting these UI error's post those error's here and maybe someone could help you with them. I hope this helps some!

As you all have noticed I've been a bit behind on getting back to people. I've been very busy this holiday season at work and have had almost no time to devote to my personal leisure work upkeeping my UI and all of my personal AddOns. This year I hope to fix this and really attempt to make my users know that I haven't left them in the dark.
    By the end of this year I hope to have a completely 1 off UI like Tukui or others similar. I have the Lua knowledge and I should have more time this year to dedicate to it.
    Please stay tuned to my progress and follow me on Twitter: @Syronius

Please keep an eye on the subreddit I created as I will be doing most of my feedback, FAQ and updates there: http://www.reddit.com/r/syui